- 1 hr ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 2 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 3 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- News Being between 'devil and deep sea': Chidambaram on states' situation after Centre's excise cut on fuel
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Non-Stop Winner: Bindu Madhavi Takes Home The Trophy
- Sports UFC Vegas 55 results and recap: Vieira earns split decision over former bantamweight champion Holm
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
South Indian actress Malavika Mohanan enjoys a huge number of fan following on Instagram and all thanks to her stunning fashion game. The actress keeps her fans updated with the details of her life by sharing her gorgeous pictures. Currently, Malavika is having super fun and relaxed vacation in Goa and she is all out there making everyone jealous with her vacation-perfect looks. The one outfit, which recently caught all our attention, was her pretty mint-green draped gown. Not just the colour of her outfit was eye-soothing but her attire also set major vacation fashion goals. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Malavika Mohanan sported a strapless mint-green lilac chiffon draped gown, which came from the label Zwaan. Her pretty floor-touching gown was accentuated by sharp pleats and purple-hued panel that fell on the floor beautifully. The matching braided band-type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Petta actress completed her look with a pair of sandals and accessorised her look with a gold-toned chain neckpiece.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Malavika slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade, rounded out her look. The Beyond The Clouds actress tied her side-parted highlighted tresses into a side braided tail and adorned it with a lovely white flower that elevated her look.
We absolutely loved this pretty dress of Malavika Mohanan and also her hairstyle as it went perfectly well with her look. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu And Malavika Mohanan In Gorgeous Sarees That You Would Want To Wear, Too!
- bollywood wardrobeOnam 2021: Janhvi Kapoor And Malavika Mohanan Stun Us With Their Festive-Wear
- bollywood wardrobeOn Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- bollywood wardrobeUgadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Christian To Bohemian, Malavika Mohanan Shows Off Her Different Bridal Avatars In Latest Photoshoot
- bollywood wardrobeLove The Idea Of Hand-Painted Apricot Tulips On Your Suit? Malavika Mohanan Has An Outfit Goal For You
- bollywood wardrobeValentine’s Day 2021: Malavika Mohanan, Hina Khan, And Shraddha Kapoor Slay It In Their Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeMalavika Mohanan’s Paisley Printed Co-ord Set Is Pretty And Easily Affordable; Know It’s Price Inside!
- bollywood wardrobeVidya Balan, Kirti Kulhari, And Malavika Mohanan Inspire Us With Their Saree Looks
- hair careDiwali: Tara Sutaria, Malavika Mohanan, Priyanka Chopra With Wow Hairstyles To Try During The Festival!
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali: Tara Sutaria, Manushi Chhillar And Other Divas' Inspired Exquisite Traditional Wear Other Than Sarees
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2020: Hina Khan, Mrunal Thakur And Other Divas Wow Us With Their Traditional Outfits