Parineeti Chopra along with the team of Golmaal Again is on a promotion spree for the movie and yesterday we spotted them at a studio in Mumbai for their movie promotion wearing amazing style books.
Everyone apart from Parineeti was dressed in traditional attires. Parineeti had turned on her classy Western attire, trying to be 'hatke' from the other co-actors including Ajay Devgn, Tushaar Kapoor and Arshad Warsi.
For Parineeti's latest promotion style book, she wore a classy pop printed white satin shirt along with a sheath dark coral midi skirt. The look was extremely classy but we did not get her reason for being 'hatke'. Anyway, she rocked it completely. Looking smart and pretty, her look book for the day was perfect.
The others were looking smart in traditional colourful kurtas and different bottoms.
- From Lisa To Parineeti: Whose White Was The Best Of All?
- For Sure, Parineeti Chopra's Black Outfit Will Put The So-Called Stylistas To Shame
- Parineeti Chopra Going Green For A Watch Showroom Inauguration
- Parineeti Chopra Turns The Sassiest For Unveiling Australia Tourism Video
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- LOOK RELEASED: First Ever Corporate Look Of Parineeti Chopra For Yash Raj Films