Parineeti Chopra has recently been seen in Golmaal Again, carrying some amazing style books. She has always been a fashionista and has been known to carry every type of style in the best possible way.
For the first time, she is covering a corporate look onscreen for Yash Raj Film's upcoming project 'Sandip Aur Pinki Farhaar'.
Parineeti's first look has been shared on social media where she is wearing a black and white striped shirt tucked into a black bodycon skirt with a wide black belt. The look has been shared in two parts. In one, it is with a black blazer on top of the formals while another is without the blazer.
We are actually liking the new avatar of Parineeti.
While this is her first corporate look, she has always been fond of carrying 'Girl Next Door' looks. We have selected some of her casual looks from the archive.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17