Parineeti Chopra has recently been seen in Golmaal Again, carrying some amazing style books. She has always been a fashionista and has been known to carry every type of style in the best possible way.
For the first time, she is covering a corporate look onscreen for Yash Raj Film's upcoming project 'Sandip Aur Pinki Farhaar'.
Parineeti's first look has been shared on social media where she is wearing a black and white striped shirt tucked into a black bodycon skirt with a wide black belt. The look has been shared in two parts. In one, it is with a black blazer on top of the formals while another is without the blazer.
We are actually liking the new avatar of Parineeti.
While this is her first corporate look, she has always been fond of carrying 'Girl Next Door' looks. We have selected some of her casual looks from the archive.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach