Parineeti Chopra has recently been seen in Golmaal Again, carrying some amazing style books. She has always been a fashionista and has been known to carry every type of style in the best possible way.
For the first time, she is covering a corporate look onscreen for Yash Raj Film's upcoming project 'Sandip Aur Pinki Farhaar'.
Parineeti's first look has been shared on social media where she is wearing a black and white striped shirt tucked into a black bodycon skirt with a wide black belt. The look has been shared in two parts. In one, it is with a black blazer on top of the formals while another is without the blazer.
We are actually liking the new avatar of Parineeti.
While this is her first corporate look, she has always been fond of carrying 'Girl Next Door' looks. We have selected some of her casual looks from the archive.
- For Sure, Parineeti Chopra's Black Outfit Will Put The So-Called Stylistas To Shame
- Parineeti Chopra Going Green For A Watch Showroom Inauguration
- Parineeti Chopra Turns The Sassiest For Unveiling Australia Tourism Video
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Parineeti Chopra Was The Sassiest One At Airport
- Parineeti Chopra's Traditional Look Is One Of Her Best