TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Parineeti Chopra has recently been seen in Golmaal Again, carrying some amazing style books. She has always been a fashionista and has been known to carry every type of style in the best possible way.
For the first time, she is covering a corporate look onscreen for Yash Raj Film's upcoming project 'Sandip Aur Pinki Farhaar'.
Parineeti's first look has been shared on social media where she is wearing a black and white striped shirt tucked into a black bodycon skirt with a wide black belt. The look has been shared in two parts. In one, it is with a black blazer on top of the formals while another is without the blazer.
We are actually liking the new avatar of Parineeti.
While this is her first corporate look, she has always been fond of carrying 'Girl Next Door' looks. We have selected some of her casual looks from the archive.