- 2 min ago BAFTA 2021: Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Unique Jacket Style At The Red Carpet Has Become The Talk Of The Globe
- 37 min ago Tara Sutaria’s Dreamy Pastel Pink Wedding Lehenga Is On Every 2021 Bride’s Wishlist; Know It’s Price Inside!
- 1 hr ago Ugadi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 1 hr ago Summer Cold: Can You Get A Cold In The Summer? Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Sports Virender Sehwag recalls Rahul Dravid showing anger at MS Dhoni
- News Kumbh Mela: Thousands of devotees flout COVID-19 norms, take holy dip in Ganga on Shahi Snan as virus surges
- Technology Jack Ma’s Alibaba Fined USD 2.8 Billion; Company Thanks Chinese Regulators For It
- Automobiles Next-Gen Royal Enfield Classic 350 Digital Instrument Cluster & Tripper Navigation Revealed In Spy Video
- Education Anna University Result 2021 Declared For UG And PG Semester Exams
- Movies Sudha Chandran Reveals The First Thought That Came To Mind After Losing Her Leg
- Finance Sensex Plunges 1,700 Points, Nearly Rs 8 Lakh Crores Wealth Destroyed
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Sanya Malhotra, who impressed us with her performance in Pagglait, just gave us a fashion goal with this latest outfit of hers. Styled by Sukriti Grover, her ensemble was about bright pop of colours. So, if you are planning on partying with your friends, this is outfit you would want to buy. We have decoded this ensemble for you for some colourful fashion inspiration.
Sanya wore a pair of separates, which consisted of a short blazer and skirt. While, the structure of the outfit was crisp and formal, the vibrant splash of hues totally made it a fun casual wear. Her outfit was like an ode to nature with orange floral patterns, green leaves, and blue sky - all in abstract tone. She teamed her outfit with a white cropped top, which colour-blocked her colourful number. Her ensemble was designed by Neetu Rohra and came from e-store, Flirtatious. Sanya wore blue-hued pumps that went well with her outfit.
As for her jewellery, the Ludo actress kept it gold-toned. She wore modern gold hoops and delicate rings to notch up her style game. While her earrings came from Antarez Jewels, her rings were from Misho. The makeup was highlighted by orangish-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and pink eye shadow with eyeliner. The curly tresses bun completed her look. Sanya Malhotra looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Let us know that.
Photographer Courtesy: Shruti Tejwani Photography