- 8 min ago Orchitis (Inflammation Of The Testicles): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- 33 min ago Rajkummar Rao’s First Outfit Look Test For Bareilly Ki Barfi Stereotypes A Good And A Bad Guy
- 1 hr ago On 22 Years Of Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha, Kajol And Ajay Devgn’s Co-ordinated Outfits From The Film
- 1 hr ago On 15 Years Of Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya, Leading Actress Sushmita Sen’s Stunning Looks From The Film
- Movies Netizens Impressed With Shakuntala Devi’s Trailer!
- Sports Men's team had good chance of medal if Olympics was held this year: Ashok Kumar
- Technology Meet Jio Glass, The Mixed Reality Device For 3D Holographic Classes
- News India-EU Summit: Our focus should be on the pandemic, terrorism, says PM Modi
- Automobiles Delhi Transport Department Registers 23,940 Vehicles In June: Up 183 Percent From May 2020
- Finance Sensex Falls 700 points From day’s High, Wipro Surges 16%
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Padmaavat actress, Aditi Rao Hydari's fashion game is always on-point and classy. The actress often makes heads turn with her beautiful outfits and always inspires us stylishly. She is also one of the most sought-after Bollywood showstoppers. So, about last evening, Aditi Rao Hydari had set the temeprature soaring, as she walked the ramp for the Linen Club fashion show in New Delhi. So, let's decode her showstopper avatar.
So, for the fashion show, Aditi Rao Hydari opted for a plain yellow shade sari, which was enhanced by floral printed net pallu. She draped her sari in a nivi style and teamed it with a sleeveless royal blue blouse. The diva accessorised her look with golden-toned ethnic jhumkis, a couple of heavy kadas, traditional rings, and an elaborate neckpiece studded with precious stones.
She left her centre-parted sleek tresses loose, which suited her look. Aditi Rao Hydari spruced up her look with minimal base makeup that was marked by soft contouring, filled brows, soft kohled eyes, light blush, and pink lip shade. The actress looked effortlessly graceful as she sashayed the ramp and posed for the discerning audience.
We thought Aditi Rao Hydari looked sophisticated in her plain sari look. Her natural makeup and complementing gold jewellery further upped her avatar. The actress literally proved that elegance is in simplicity and being understated.
On the work front, Aditi Rao Hydari will be seen in a mystery-drama film The Girl On The Train, which will also star Parineeti Chopra and Kirti Kulhari. The film is slated to release in 2020.
What are your thoughts on Aditi Rao Hydari's yellow sari? Did you like it? Do let us know in the comment section.