- 12 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 12 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 19 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- 1 day ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Nora Fatehi is no less than a style diva and she has proved it by giving us stunning fashion moments in 2020. Throughout the year, we have seen the actress showing off her love for gowns as she slayed it in many gorgeous numbers. Not just last year, but this year too, the diva is all set to make statements in her wow-worthy gowns. Even she kicked off 2021 on a high fashion note as in her latest Instagram post, she was seen flaunting a body-hugging peach gown. The diva looked absolutely ravishing in it. So, let us take a close look at her gown and decode it.
So, Nora Fatehi was dressed to impress in a full-sleeved light peach-hued sheer gown, which came from the ace designer Yousef Al Jasmi's label. Her body-hugging net-fabric gown was accentuated by intricate patterns while the short train, added stylish quotient to her look. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the Street Dancer 3D actress completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with gold-toned studs.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Dilbar star sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, matching eye shadow, mascara, soft blush, and red lip shade, spruced up her look. She left her side-parted highlighted long curly tresses loose and looked super stunning.
Nora captioned her post as, 'New year... New me...Period!'
Well, we really liked this gown of Nora Fatehi. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nora Fatehi