- 2 hrs ago What Are Delusions Of Grandeur (A False Belief Of Superiority)? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 3 hrs ago On Kajol’s Birthday, Her 5 Stunning Saree Looks For Some Saree Inspiration
- 4 hrs ago Your Traditional Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Mouni Roy
- 22 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Make It An Accessories Day With Discounted Bags And Sunglasses
- News No compromise on Mekedatu project, Tamil Nadu opposing it for politics: CM Basavaraj Bommai
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
- Finance Top 5 Public Sector Banks Promising Best Interest Rates On FD In 2021
- Movies Riteish Deshmukh Pens Heartfelt Note For His 'Baiko' Genelia On Her Birthday; 'Gods Must Love Me'
- Technology LG Gram 2021 Laptops With Intel Evo, Military Grade Design Launched: Price, Specifications
- Automobiles No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Golf: Aditi in contention for podium finish after blemish-free second round
- Education Tokyo Olympics: India Bags Bronze After 41 Years, All You Need To Know About Indian Men’s Hockey Squad
Bollywood actress and dancer Nora Fatehi is currently on the ninth cloud as her recently released song titled Naach Meri Rani has reached more than 57 million views. The song features Nora and the singer Guru Randhawa, showing off cool dance moves in style and making us groove to the hook steps. Well, their song definitely had to be a great hit as the duo left no stone unturned in promoting their song. For each promotional round, Nora has been dressing her best and making heads turn.
Recently, the two entered the Bigg Boss 14 house for promotions. There also, the Street Dancer 3D actress put her best fashion foot forward and raised temperature. Dressed in a beautiful yellow ball gown, the diva looked no less than a pretty doll. So, let us take a close look at her gown and decode it.
So, Nora Fatehi sported a sleeveless halter-neck plunging-neckline bright-yellow flared voluminous gown, which came from the label Marchesa. Her beautiful ball gown was accentuated by blossoming blue and pink floral patterns and ruffle-detailing. The short train and thigh-high side slit, added stylish quotient to her look and showed off her toned leg. The matching band-type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the Bhuj actress teamed her lovely gown with Jimmy Choo silver heels. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned studs and bracelet from the label Viange.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Nora sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. She left her side-parted long wavy tresses loose and looked gorgeous as ever.
So, what do you think about this gown of Nora Fatehi? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Maneka Harisinghani