- 12 hrs ago COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- 13 hrs ago Alia Bhatt’s Green Floral Dress Look Is Totally Winning Us; Find Out The Details
- 13 hrs ago 7 Herbal Teas That Can Help Ease Constipation
- 13 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa Song: Divya Khosla Kumar Keeps The Style Quotient High With Her Pretty Dresses
- Movies Kollywood 2020: Top 5 Videos That Stole Our Hearts This Year!
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Automobiles BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Bollywood actress and dancer Nora Fatehi is currently on the ninth cloud as her recently released song titled Naach Meri Rani has reached more than 57 million views. The song features Nora and the singer Guru Randhawa, showing off cool dance moves in style and making us groove to the hook steps. Well, their song definitely had to be a great hit as the duo left no stone unturned in promoting their song. For each promotional round, Nora has been dressing her best and making heads turn.
Recently, the two entered the Bigg Boss 14 house for promotions. There also, the Street Dancer 3D actress put her best fashion foot forward and raised temperature. Dressed in a beautiful yellow ball gown, the diva looked no less than a pretty doll. So, let us take a close look at her gown and decode it.
So, Nora Fatehi sported a sleeveless halter-neck plunging-neckline bright-yellow flared voluminous gown, which came from the label Marchesa. Her beautiful ball gown was accentuated by blossoming blue and pink floral patterns and ruffle-detailing. The short train and thigh-high side slit, added stylish quotient to her look and showed off her toned leg. The matching band-type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the Bhuj actress teamed her lovely gown with Jimmy Choo silver heels. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned studs and bracelet from the label Viange.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Nora sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. She left her side-parted long wavy tresses loose and looked gorgeous as ever.
So, what do you think about this gown of Nora Fatehi? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Maneka Harisinghani