- Sports Ranji Trophy Quarterfinals: Complete Preview of All Four Matches, Stats and All You Need to Know
- News Pak supporting resurgence of Khalistani movement in Punjab: Lt Gen retd Brar, who led Operation Blue Star
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Ex-BB Winner Roots For Priyanka Choudhary; Says ‘She Looks Very Strong’
- Finance Small Cap Stock Fixed Record Date For Stock Split, Gave Over 110% Return In 1 Yr, Details Inside
- Technology iQOO Neo 7 5G Retail Box Live Images Leak: 6.78-Inch AMOLED Display Dimensity 8200 SoC Expected
- Education Budget 2023: How Does Government Prepares Union Budget Every Year
- Travel Valentine 2023: If Your Partner Loves Travelling, Here is What You Can Do
- Automobiles Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
Let's admit, we all love seeing what our favourite celebs are wearing. They almost always leave us speechless with their sartorial choices, whenever they share pictures on social media. Their fancy dresses are what we absolutely adore but their simple and elegant numbers, too equally leave us speechless. Recently, actresses Nora Fatehi and Mrunal Thakur took to their Instagram feed to share their latest looks in not-so-casual midi dresses. While Nora stunned in a yellow bodycon dress, Mrunal's black flared number had all our hearts. So, let us take a close look at the dresses of both the actresses and find whose outfit is worth stealing.
Nora Fatehi In A Yellow Bodycon Dress
Nora Fatehi shared a picture on her Instagram page, where she was seen giving a side pose with a cute and classy white sling bag on her hand. She was decked up in a strappy light-yellow bodycon midi dress, which was knitted and featured subtle striped accents. The Bhuj actress teamed her dress with a pair of transparent heels and accessorised her look with gold-toned hoop earrings. Nora pulled back her side-parted sleek tresses into an elegant low ponytail and wrapped up her look with minimal makeup marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, and nude pink lip shade.
Mrunal Thakur In A Black Flared Dress
For Toofan promotions at Dance Deewane, Mrunal Thakur was dressed to slay in a sleeveless embellished square-shaped neckline black flared dress, which came from Prabal Gurung. Her lovely midi dress was accentuated by waist cut-outs and a darker shade wide border. Styled by Tanya Ghavri and Nidhi Jeswani, the actress completed her look with stylish silver heels from Oceedee India. The silver-toned long earrings and ring from Vandals, upped her look. She let loose her side-parted heavy curled locks and spruced up her look with sharp contouring marked by thick brows, black-winged eyeliner, black kohl, brown eye shadow, oodles of highlighter, and glossy lip shade.
So, whose midi dress did you like more and would want to steal? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeTabu, Nora Fatehi, Ajay Devgn Turn Up In Style For Drishyam 2 Promotion On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Sequin Saree Look Is Perfect For A Diwali Party! See Pics Here
- bollywood wardrobeGQ Best Dressed Awards 2022: Nora Fatehi, Esha Gupta, Pooja Hegde & Others Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- bollywood wardrobeSurveen Chawla’s Travel-Perfect Or Nora Fatehi’s Party-Perfect: Whose Printed Dress Do You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani, Saiyami Kher, And Other Divas Flaunt Their Eye-catching Traditional Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi Exudes Glam Vibes With Her 5 Stunning Outfits; Which One Did You Like The Most?
- bollywood wardrobeJanhvi Kapoor In Beige And Nora Fatehi In White, Whose Bodycon Dress Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Adline Castelino To Katrina Kaif, This Doll Artist Is Replicating The Fashion Looks Of Divas In His Dolls
- make up tipsEid ul-Fitr 2021: Janhvi Kapoor, Nora Fatehi And Fatima Sana Shaikh Inspired Subtle Makeup Ideas For Festival
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post