- News Coronavirus: Ad placed to 'sell' Gujarat's Statue of Unity, case filed
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Pro Tips And Tricks That Every User Must Know
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 Climax: Tragic Twist! Will Yash Aka Rocky Be Killed?
- Automobiles Next-Gen Hyundai i20 India Launch Scheduled For September
- Sports Mumbai Indians or Chennai Super Kings: Sanjay Manjrekar, Scott Styris weigh in on which IPL team has fared the most
- Finance Reports On Resumption Of Passenger Flights From 15 April "Mere Speculation": Puri
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
TV actress Nehha Pendse Bayas celebrated her first Gudi Padwa post marriage in absolute quarantine. The actress was dressed to perfection in her saree and kept her look a bit minimal too. We loved how she accessorised her look with traditional jewellery. So, let's decode her attire and look for some festive inspiration.
So, Nehha wore a Raw Mango saree that was red and pink-hued. While her saree was red in colour and understated, the gorgeous pink floral patterns accentuated her drape. The border of her silk saree was plain pink too and she teamed her saree with a half-sleeved pink blouse that went well with her saree. We found her pink saree very classy and inspiring.
As for the jewellery game, Nehha Pendse kept it a little light. Her jewellery game was on the contemporary side and she elevated her look with gold-toned red earrings, traditional nath, mangalsutra, and a dazzling ring. Her makeup was highlighted by vibrant pink lip shade and a tiny red bindi. Her eye makeup was light and it balanced her look. The middle-parted bun rounded out her Gudi Padwa avatar. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.