- 1 hr ago Chhalaang Promotions: Nushrat Bharucha Pulls Off Her Casual Outfit Stylishly And We’re Impressed!
- 1 hr ago Navratri 2020 Day 5: Know About Mata Skandamata, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- 2 hrs ago 20 Foods You Should Eat Every Day For Clean Arteries And Prevent Heart Attack
- 3 hrs ago Ludo: Sanya Malhotra’s First Promotional Look In Colourful Co-ord Set Is Super Chic And Refreshing
- Finance METLDEX: India's First Tradable Real-Time Base Metals Index
- Movies Telugu Actor Prudhvi Raj Met With An Accident
- News On PM Modi's address to nation, Chirag Paswan's appeal to party candidates
- Sports IPL 2020: Dhoni shouldn’t bat lower than number 5: Ajit Agarkar
- Technology Delete Facebook Account: How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: Central Government Employees Likely To Get DA Hike This Festive Season
- Automobiles Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 6,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
TV actress Nehha Pendse Bayas celebrated her first Gudi Padwa post marriage in absolute quarantine. The actress was dressed to perfection in her saree and kept her look a bit minimal too. We loved how she accessorised her look with traditional jewellery. So, let's decode her attire and look for some festive inspiration.
So, Nehha wore a Raw Mango saree that was red and pink-hued. While her saree was red in colour and understated, the gorgeous pink floral patterns accentuated her drape. The border of her silk saree was plain pink too and she teamed her saree with a half-sleeved pink blouse that went well with her saree. We found her pink saree very classy and inspiring.
As for the jewellery game, Nehha Pendse kept it a little light. Her jewellery game was on the contemporary side and she elevated her look with gold-toned red earrings, traditional nath, mangalsutra, and a dazzling ring. Her makeup was highlighted by vibrant pink lip shade and a tiny red bindi. Her eye makeup was light and it balanced her look. The middle-parted bun rounded out her Gudi Padwa avatar. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.