Actress Neha Dhupia was spotted by our shutterbugs while shooting for a new show, Vogue BFFs' promo shoot.
The actress looked stunning to the core in a peach maxi dress by designer Swapnil Shinde. The peach coloured dress had flouncy sleeves and a deep plunging neckline. What added more to the ravishing look was the sexy side slit on the dress.
Neha carried the attire truly well and we were totally impressed with what we saw. Along with the dress, she matched a pair of dangling earrings from Deepa Gurnani and heels from Dolce and Gabbana.
Styled by Tania Ghavri and assisted by Namrata Deepak, the lady looked truly amazing.
- Deepika Padukone Being Ultra-stylish With Sister Anisha For Vogue BFFs
- Sonakshi Sinha Caught Our Eyes For Her Unique Formal Styling In Vogue BFF
- Neha Dhupia Hints On Becoming Cooler With Her Styles For No Filter
- Simple Yet Stylish; Celebs For Manish Malhotra's Closing Show At LFW 2017
- Neha Dhupia And Varun Dhawan Went Cool On The Sets Of No Filter
- IIFA AWARDS: Styles That Went Wrong At IIFA 2017
- Sonam Kapoor Turned Hotter In Black For Vogue India's Latest Edition