After celebrating her birthday with her close friends from the industry, Neha Dhupia stepped out on the streets and gave us a vibrant street-style number that killed away all our blues. However, it was a yellow-hued number that beat our moody blues and it was most certainly a gorgeous dress. With this dress, Neha also gave fashionable maternity wear goals.
Perfect for a rainy day, her maxi dress was breezy and had a soothing factor to it. It was an asymmetrical dress and because of its hue, it really stood out. The dress featured a structured, a very swim-suit-like bodice, but the silhouette was contrasted by a flared and pleated skirt. It was a kind of a dress that would have inspired one to twirl around.
Neha teamed her dress with a long earthy-hued jacket, which we thought not only complemented the outfit, but also balanced brightness with the muted tone. Neha's footwear was not visible, but she accessorised her look with some dainty bracelets.
Her makeup was light and natural, which actually notched up her monsoon-look to a whole new level. She allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently on her shoulder and that completed her look.
So, we are much impressed by Neha Dhupia, who looked radiant as ever. Did you like her dress too? Let us know in the comment section.
- Bhagyashree & Manisha Koirala Donned Graceful Saris And Gave Us Our Pic Of The Day
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shraddha Kapoor's Wrap Dress Will Make You Want To Wear Stripes All Day
- Hina Khan's Layered Dress Is Perfect For A Vineyard Vacation
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Like A Modern Goddess In Her Black Tulle Gown
- The Granddaughter Of Nutan, Pranutan Is Totally Stylish And All Set To Make A Bollywood Debut