- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 08 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago How To Prepare How To Prepare Maharashtrian Sweet Anarse Recipe
- 14 hrs ago How Personality Traits Can Predict People's Musical Taste
- 15 hrs ago 'Goblin Mode' Is Oxford English Dictionary's Word Of The Year: Reflection Of Life In A Post-Pandemic World?
- Technology WhatsApp Is Rolling Out Customizable Avatars: Here’s How To Use Them
- News How the absence of Ahmed Patel has hurt the Congress in Gujarat
- Finance New Study Finds That It Takes 32 Days, For Companies To Hire A Candidate
- Sports Australia vs West Indies: Hazlewood ruled out of second Test with Neser into the attack
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Telugu Voting Results: Revanth And Rohit Gain More Number Of Votes Than The Rest!
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N Z4 Deliveries Commence – All You Need To Know
- Travel Best Offbeat Destinations To Visit In North India During Winters
- Education AIMA MAT 2022 Admit Card Out At mat.aima.in; Get Direct Link Here
Navratri festival 2022 has begun on an exciting note and we are sure you have had a great time meeting your friends, and loved ones, and dancing to the tunes of popular Garba tracks. This year, day 8 of the Navratri festival will have peacock green as the auspicious colour. The serene hue represents freshness, compassion, and individuality. When it comes to style, Bollywood divas like Alia Bhatt, Madhuri Dixit, and many others posed wearing stunning peacock green outfits. You can replicate their look and wear a Navratri outfit featuring a lovely peacock green hue!
You can either pick a quintessential traditional outfit or wear a lovely fusion attire to rock the Navratri look. The idea is here to experiment with your ensemble choices!
Scroll below to get inspired by peacock green outfits worn by Bollywood actresses that look festive and occasion-ready:
Kriti Sanon in Peacock Green Lehenga
The gorgeous Kriti Sanon donned this beautiful modern lehenga in peacock green. Apart from the luscious and serene hue, the subtle blingy detailing with rhinestones and sequins made the outfit look festive-ready! The fringe border at the dupatta added an eclectic touch to the lehenga. Kriti accentuated her outfit with matching stone jewelry and left her tresses open and fabulous.
Modern lehengas with blingy details make a perfect choice when you wish to go beyond traditional lehengas. Pick one in peacock green and dazzle at the Navratri pandal!
Mouni Roy in Peacock Green Lehenga
Mouni Roy looked beautiful in a peacock green lehenga that featured lovely sequin and embroidery work. Her lehenga outfit had that perfect modern touch with a thin strapped choli blouse. Mouni accentuated her contemporary lehenga outfit by opting for boho jewelry. Her makeup was dewy and flaunted an open hairdo!
Madhuri Dixit in Peacock green Ethnic Gown
The original Dhak Dhak girl of Bollywood, Madhuri Dixit looked amazing in a peacock green gown. Her outfit had a perfect balance of traditional and modern with a contemporary silhouette and ethnic zardozi embroidery work.
A dress crafted with a structured silhouette and some lovely embroidery work can make a stunning fusion outfit. Select a green lehenga-style dress or gown and flaunt it as your peacock green Navratri outfit!
Alia Bhatt in Peacock Green Ruffles Saree
Get inspired by Alia's peacock green ruffles saree. We loved how the six yards Indian ensemble was given a modern, contemporary twist. Alia's lightweight peacock green saree featured a lovely paisley print and ruffles edging. She teamed the trendy saree with off shoulder blouse. On the accessory front, Ms.Bhatt chose statement chandbali earrings. Her makeup was minimal and her hairdo comprised a middle-parted sleek ponytail.
There is no hard and fast rule that Indian festivities should be celebrated wearing only traditional attire. You can create your own rule and opt for a modern or fusion attire to look apart!
Shilpa Shetty in Peacock Green Saree Gown
The confessed yogini of Bollywood, Shilpa Shetty looked ultra-glamourous in this green saree gown. The peacock hue, sequin detailing, and structured silhouette; everything about her saree gown spoke original and stylish. Shilpa donned statement earrings to complete her fusion attire.
A saree gown is a trendy and offbeat blend of saree and gown. For special occasions and festivities, a saree gown can add that eclectic vibe to your entire outlook!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor’s Floral Print Saree Look Reflects Classic Elegance, Pics!