- 1 hr ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 1 hr ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Is Effortlessly Raising Mercury With Her Eclectic Fashion
- 2 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 3 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News No response from Mamata 's office on requests for dialogue: WB Guv Dhankhar
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Movies Raashi Khanna Has No Plans Of Doing Bollywood Movies, Here's Why
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The Naagin actress, Mouni Roy has already reserved a special place for herself in the Bollywood industry too with her acting prowess and her stylish outfits. Recently, the actress was spotted on the sets of Dance India Dance (DID) with Kareena Kapoor Khan and she gave us traditional goals. She wore a beautiful brown lehenga for the promotion of her upcoming film, Made In China, which also stars Rakjummar Rao. So, let's take a close look at her pretty lehenga, which caught all our attention.
So, for the film promotions at DID, Mouni Roy opted for a plain chocolate-brown-coloured lehenga, which was accentuated by silver-toned gota lace at the border. She teamed it with a full-sleeved plunging neckline black choli that was intricately embellished and contrasted her brown lehenga. The Gold actress completed her look with a matching floor-sweeping brown dupatta. Mouni Roy accessorised her look with a statement multi-hued precious-stones studded choker and delicate rings.
As for the makeup, Mouni spruced up her look with sharp contouring, pointed brows, kohled eyes with light mascara, pink blush, and matching lip shade. She also sported a small black bindi that upped her ethnic look. She left her mid-parted sleek tresses loose.
We really liked how Mouni Roy pulled off her simple brown lehenga with such a grace. Her makeup was also beautifully done and elevated her look. With her brown lehenga, the actress gave us a unique traditional-wear goal for festivals or weddings.
What do you think about her traditional attire? Do share your opinions in the comment section.