- 6 min ago Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment & Prevention
- 36 min ago Hina Khan Gives Us Festive Vibes With A White Ethnic Suit But Her Eye Makeup Disappoints Us
- 1 hr ago Dare To Wear: In A First, Hina Khan’s Make-up Failed To Impress Us
- 1 hr ago Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, And Other Bollywood Divas Gave Us Fashion Goals With Their Latest Outfit
- Movies Vidya Balan Shares Motion Poster Of Shakuntala Devi Biopic On World Mathematics Day!
- Automobiles Toyota Vellfire MPV Bookings Open Unofficially: Launch Expected In The Coming Weeks
- Technology OnePlus To Focus On More 5G Smartphones In 2020
- News Praful Patel clears air over Ceejay House: "Not in-charge of the property at this stage"
- Sports Points shared in historic World Cup qualifier between North and South Korea
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
The Naagin actress, Mouni Roy has already reserved a special place for herself in the Bollywood industry too with her acting prowess and her stylish outfits. Recently, the actress was spotted on the sets of Dance India Dance (DID) with Kareena Kapoor Khan and she gave us traditional goals. She wore a beautiful brown lehenga for the promotion of her upcoming film, Made In China, which also stars Rakjummar Rao. So, let's take a close look at her pretty lehenga, which caught all our attention.
So, for the film promotions at DID, Mouni Roy opted for a plain chocolate-brown-coloured lehenga, which was accentuated by silver-toned gota lace at the border. She teamed it with a full-sleeved plunging neckline black choli that was intricately embellished and contrasted her brown lehenga. The Gold actress completed her look with a matching floor-sweeping brown dupatta. Mouni Roy accessorised her look with a statement multi-hued precious-stones studded choker and delicate rings.
As for the makeup, Mouni spruced up her look with sharp contouring, pointed brows, kohled eyes with light mascara, pink blush, and matching lip shade. She also sported a small black bindi that upped her ethnic look. She left her mid-parted sleek tresses loose.
We really liked how Mouni Roy pulled off her simple brown lehenga with such a grace. Her makeup was also beautifully done and elevated her look. With her brown lehenga, the actress gave us a unique traditional-wear goal for festivals or weddings.
What do you think about her traditional attire? Do share your opinions in the comment section.