- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Mouni Roy was dressed to perfection at the Lion Gold Awards 2019. The 'Gold' actress looked impeccable and won the Most Stylish TV Personality award. She wore a traditional sari for the ceremony, which was designed by Pallavi Jaipur. Mouni's sari was a reflection of the modern sensibilities and a fine instance of minimalism.
She wore a matte black-hued sari, which was accentuated by painstakingly beautiful patterns. The intricate prints on her sari not only elaborated on the craftsmanship of the country but were also meticulously placed. The border of her Nivi-draped sari was also adorned with elegant motifs. These designs, for sure, enhanced her sari and reminded us of the traditional artistic heritage of the country. However, Mouni's blouse was spaghetti-strapped and backed the contemporary design aesthetics. The blouse matched with the hue of the sari and gave her a minimal look.
The actress spruced up her traditional quotient with a statement floral-inspired delicate choker, which came from Amrapali. The choker definitely added a beautiful contrast. The makeup was lit-up by a matte pink lip shade and smoky kohl. It was actually her hairstyle, which made a lot of difference to her look. Her middle-parted sleek tresses were gently tucked behind her ears and that gave her look a flawless touch. We thought Mouni Roy was a vision. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.