- News Under probe for money laundering, Robert Vadra seeks permission to go abroad
- Sports I-League 2019-20, Preview: Mohun Bagan look to get back to winning ways against Churchill Brothers
- Technology This Is The Best Way To Know Full Specs Of Windows 10 PC
- Movies Nayanthara’s Bold Statement On Encounter Of Hyderabad Gangrape Accused
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Mouni Roy looked divine at the baby naming ceremony of Ekta Kapoor's baby. The 'Gold' actress went for a black-hued number and gave us the OOTD. She looked stunning in her experimental number that was accentuated by traditional sensibilities and contemporary aesthetics. With this number of hers, she inspired us fashionably once again.
So, Mouni wore a wrinkled one-shouldered sari by the designer, Anuradha Khurana. Her modern sari exuded fusion vibes and seemed like a gown. It featured a strappy and structured blouse and the drape was enhanced by sharp ruffled edges. Keeping in mind the modern perspective, the sari was draped gracefully and Mouni looked a class apart and stylish.
The style diva notched up her look with intricate statement earrings that seemed like a hair accessory as well. Her jewellery came from Amrapali. She also accessorised her look with an elegant bracelet watch. As for her makeup, it was dewy-toned and highlighted by a matte pink lip shade and smoky winged eyeliner. The puffed bun rounded out her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Mouni Roy's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.