TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Mouni Roy looked divine at the baby naming ceremony of Ekta Kapoor's baby. The 'Gold' actress went for a black-hued number and gave us the OOTD. She looked stunning in her experimental number that was accentuated by traditional sensibilities and contemporary aesthetics. With this number of hers, she inspired us fashionably once again.
So, Mouni wore a wrinkled one-shouldered sari by the designer, Anuradha Khurana. Her modern sari exuded fusion vibes and seemed like a gown. It featured a strappy and structured blouse and the drape was enhanced by sharp ruffled edges. Keeping in mind the modern perspective, the sari was draped gracefully and Mouni looked a class apart and stylish.
The style diva notched up her look with intricate statement earrings that seemed like a hair accessory as well. Her jewellery came from Amrapali. She also accessorised her look with an elegant bracelet watch. As for her makeup, it was dewy-toned and highlighted by a matte pink lip shade and smoky winged eyeliner. The puffed bun rounded out her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Mouni Roy's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.