TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Payal Singhal also presented her collection in collaboration with Caprese on the day three of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019. The collection was titled, 'Qo Shilish' and it was about modern ensembles inspired by the ancient culture and traditional crafts along the silk route. The traditional outfits were accentuated by pastel to rich tones and contemporary perspective. Mouni Roy was the showstopper.
Fuss-free and structured, her ethnic separates were meant for modern-day women, who prioritise comfort. Her attire consisted of a cropped half-sleeved blouse with sharp details and a flared skirt. The ensemble featured vibrant nature-inspired and bird motifs. It was definitely a tribute to nature and was beautifully minimal. The interesting highlight about Mouni's ensemble was also the way in which her printed blue dupatta was tucked. It added to the utility quotient and gave us a brand new styling idea.
She carried a beige-hued clutch with her to notch up her stylish avatar. Mouni's makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and the middle-parted wavy tresses completed her showstopper avatar. We thought Mouni looked stunning in her dreamy ensemble. What do you think about her attire and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.