- News India's Covid-19 tally crosses 54 lakh-mark with spike of over 92,000 new cases
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Sports Fitness of players in IPL 2020: Former hockey skipper Rasquinha shocked to see players unfit
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Payal Singhal also presented her collection in collaboration with Caprese on the day three of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019. The collection was titled, 'Qo Shilish' and it was about modern ensembles inspired by the ancient culture and traditional crafts along the silk route. The traditional outfits were accentuated by pastel to rich tones and contemporary perspective. Mouni Roy was the showstopper.
Fuss-free and structured, her ethnic separates were meant for modern-day women, who prioritise comfort. Her attire consisted of a cropped half-sleeved blouse with sharp details and a flared skirt. The ensemble featured vibrant nature-inspired and bird motifs. It was definitely a tribute to nature and was beautifully minimal. The interesting highlight about Mouni's ensemble was also the way in which her printed blue dupatta was tucked. It added to the utility quotient and gave us a brand new styling idea.
She carried a beige-hued clutch with her to notch up her stylish avatar. Mouni's makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and the middle-parted wavy tresses completed her showstopper avatar. We thought Mouni looked stunning in her dreamy ensemble. What do you think about her attire and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.