Sonam Kapoor paid tribute to the biggest fashion icons of all time in her latest photo shoot for Vogue India magazine.
She looks exotic in every look and being an ultimate fashionista and a style icon herself, she carried some best looks of her entire life.
Have a look at every look and each look would tell you a story. We challenge you to shove your eyes off any of them.
Not everyone knows, Mata Hari was a popular Dutch exotic dancer during World War 1 and she was best known for her amazing styling skills. Sonam, in the first look, paid tribute to this classic diva and made herself look angelic wearing a waist-wrapped sari by Anavila Misra and a bikini cut blouse by Manav Gangwani.
In the second look, Sonam potrayed Marlene Dietrich's look who was a famous German actress and singer during the early 20th Century. Sonam looked completely different in this look, wearing a suit including a jacket by Rajesh Pratap Singh, shirt and trousers from H&M and a classic black hat.
Frida Kahlo is popular because of her bohemian designs and her struggle story as a fashion icon. Tributing style icons would be incomplete without adapting her looks. Sonam looked vibrant in the Frida Kahlo avatar, wearing a jacket by Swati Vijai Vargie with a lehenga from Raw Mango by Sanjay Garg.
While choosing style icons, Sonam Kapoor could not forget the most remarkable all-time favourite style icon of India, Madhubala. Sonam dressed up like her in an anarkali suit from RAR Studio and a peach dupatta from Ritu Kumar.
- Alia Bhatt’s Traditional Style Will Make You Go Crushing All Over Her
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Alia Bhatt Ends Her Pink Streak With This Golden Lehenga At Akash Ambani’s Engagement Bash
- Alia Bhatt’s Pink Sari Is So Dazzling That It Tops Our Traditional-Wears Wish List
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Here's How B-Town Stars Have Taught Us To Stay Stylish While Clicking Selfies
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- Alia Bhatt Literally Looked Out Of This World In Her Heavenly Ethnic Wear
- Alia's Kashmiri Look Is Winning The Internet
- Alia Bhatt's Birthday: Her Workout And Diet Plan
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?