Sonam Kapoor paid tribute to the biggest fashion icons of all time in her latest photo shoot for Vogue India magazine.
She looks exotic in every look and being an ultimate fashionista and a style icon herself, she carried some best looks of her entire life.
Have a look at every look and each look would tell you a story. We challenge you to shove your eyes off any of them.
Not everyone knows, Mata Hari was a popular Dutch exotic dancer during World War 1 and she was best known for her amazing styling skills. Sonam, in the first look, paid tribute to this classic diva and made herself look angelic wearing a waist-wrapped sari by Anavila Misra and a bikini cut blouse by Manav Gangwani.
In the second look, Sonam potrayed Marlene Dietrich's look who was a famous German actress and singer during the early 20th Century. Sonam looked completely different in this look, wearing a suit including a jacket by Rajesh Pratap Singh, shirt and trousers from H&M and a classic black hat.
Frida Kahlo is popular because of her bohemian designs and her struggle story as a fashion icon. Tributing style icons would be incomplete without adapting her looks. Sonam looked vibrant in the Frida Kahlo avatar, wearing a jacket by Swati Vijai Vargie with a lehenga from Raw Mango by Sanjay Garg.
While choosing style icons, Sonam Kapoor could not forget the most remarkable all-time favourite style icon of India, Madhubala. Sonam dressed up like her in an anarkali suit from RAR Studio and a peach dupatta from Ritu Kumar.
- Alia Bhatt's Birthday: Her Workout And Diet Plan
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Alia Bhatt Looked Like A Fairy In A Gown For A Latest Wedding Party
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- 2018 Versus 2017: Style Comparison Of Celebrities At The Zee Cine Awards
- Divas And Dappers At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Alia Bhatt Showered All Of Her Sass For The Elle Magazine’s Latest Digital Cover
- Alia And Katrina Were The Glam Dolls At The Ambani's Latest Party
- 10+ Best Dressed Divas At The Filmfare Awards 2017
- Alia Bhatt Was Beige-ing It At The Maharashtra Most Stylish Awards
- Jacqueline's Makeover To Madhuri's Ek-Do-Teen Outfit Is Driving Folks Crazy