- 2 hrs ago Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- 3 hrs ago How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Online? A Step By Step Guide
- 4 hrs ago COVID-19 Lambda Variant, A New ‘Variant Of Interest’, WHO: Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago The Family Man 2 Actress Priya Mani Raj’s Stylish Braid Hairstyles Will Instantly Amp Up Your Hair Game
- Sports Haryana to give Rs 6 crore to Tokyo Olympics gold winner
- Movies 15 Years Of Krrish: Hrithik Roshan Shares Video Celebrating The Most Loved Superhero
- Finance FM Says Cases Against Fugitives, Economic Offenders To Be Actively Pursued
- News Scientists find signs of brain inflammation, neurodegeneration in people who died of COVID-19
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Leaked Hours Ahead Of India Launch; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord CE 5G?
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Automobiles Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is enjoying the wedding festivities of her brother Akshat and currently, she is in a celebration mode. She has been sharing glimpses on her Instagram feed from the festivities and keeping us updated with her fashionable looks. After treating us with her sober look in traditional suit from Haldi ceremony, Kangana mesmerised us with her beautiful look in a sage-blue lehenga as she got ready for the main wedding function. Her lehenga looked very pretty and it was priced at INR 1.3 Lakhs. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for some fashion goals.
So, Kangana Ranaut was dressed to slay in a sage-blue Chanderi lehenga, which came from the label Lajjoo C. Her lehenga was accentuated by intricate black dotted prints and panels of along with a border. Styled by Ami Patel, she teamed her lehenga with a delicate matching silk blouse that featured delicate jaal with golden floral patterns. The Manikarnika actress completed her look with an organza dupatta that had gota and tissue edging along with hand-embroidered motifs. She accessorised her look with silver-toned drop earrings and white-pearl and green-stone detailed multi-layered choker.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the diva slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, black eyeliner, light-hued eye shadow, pink blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. She let loose her mid-parted long wavy tresses and looked super stunning.
We really liked this lehenga of Kangana Ranaut. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut