The big bag of Mallika Sherawat certainly caught our attention. It was a unique accessory that she carried quite casually. Well, the lady was out for birthday shopping and she most definitely didn't want to carry ten shopping bags with her. This Gucci bag of hers was a statement number and gave us a bag of the month picture.
It was brown in colour and you could have noticed it even from a considerable amount of distance. While her bag certainly made our eyeballs pop out, her fashion statement was casual. She wore a simple outfit and looked smart as ever. Mallika sported a red-coloured full-sleeved tee and paired it with blue-hued denims.
There was nothing extraordinary about her attire, except for the fact that we loved this classic combination of red and blue. Mallika also sported brown-hued loafers with her attire, which we thought was a perfect choice considering that you have to do so much shopping.
Her another eye-catching accessory was her straw hat that we felt went well with her look. It was a traditional big hat. Her makeup was minimal and she rounded off her look with wavy tresses. So, how did you find her look of the day?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu