- 9 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 10 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 10 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 10 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Malaika Arora is usually bold and unapologetic with her fashion choices. The actress sported a rip-roaring number recently and took our breath away. She looked gorgeous and beckoned us to step out of the comfort zone. Her attire was also about playing with classic contrasts. Let's decode her outfit of the evening.
So, Malaika wore a spaghetti black top that was cropped, asymmetrical, and was enhanced by bold cuts and slits. Her top was definitely not everybody's cup of tea and the diva paired it with a lemon yellow skirt that featured psychedelic pleats and a deep front slit. It was a beautiful colour-block and Malaika teamed her ensemble with printed wedges, which complemented her attire.
She wore minimal accessories, which included a watch and studs. The makeup was beautifully dewy-toned and marked by a bright red lip shade and subtle kohl. The impeccable hairdo rounded out her stylish avatar. Malaika's outfit was certainly an OOTN. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.