- 3 min ago 10 Foods That Cause Heartburn During Pregnancy
- 22 min ago Get Effortless Soft Waves Overnight With This Amazing Hack
- 33 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Airport Look Features A White Suit, Silver Jewellery, And KKK Bag
- 48 min ago Navratri 2020 Day 6: Know About Goddess Katyayani, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Nikki Tamboli Touches Hina Khan & Gauahar Khan’s Feet; Housemates Get Emotional
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In November
- News Farooq Abdullah questioned by ED for 5 hours in JKCA money laundering case
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefit Up To 336GB With Prepaid Plans
- Sports IPL 2020: "Tie both his feet together, before bowling to him", R Ashwin's hilarious caption image with Chris Gayle
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- Finance Gold Prices Top Rs. 51000 Per 10 Gm On Uptick In Demand
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020 On October 31
Malaika Arora was back on the sets of India's Best Dancer recently and with this, the diva gave us a shining fashion moment. The supermodel looked absolutely gorgeous in her golden dress and she was styled by Maneka Harisinghani. Her attire was party-perfect and she inspired us to up our wardrobe with a stunning dress like hers. We have decoded her attire and look for you.
So, Malaika Arora was photographed dancing and having fun on the sets of the reality show. Her golden dress was by Malak El Ezzawy. It was a golden-toned number with wrinkled accents. Her dress was high-necked and full-sleeved. It was a figure-flattering dress that seemed crafted out of foil and she paired it with criss-cross transparent stocking, which went well with her sassy dress. This dress was not quite everyone's cup of tea but Malaika Arora pulled it off effortlessly.
The actress seemed to have kept her look jewellery-free and this time, it also seemed that she didn't sport any footwear. Well, this was unusual. Her makeup was dewy with contoured cheekbones and enhanced by light muted brown lip shade. Her eye makeup was subtle and she completed her look with an impeccable ponytail. So, what do you think about Malaika Arora's attire and look? Let us know that in comments.
Courtesy: Sajid Khan