- 1 hr ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Festive Goals In Her Floral Lehenga And You Would Love To Steal It From Her!
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 27 November 2020
- 11 hrs ago COVID-19: The Full List Of Coronavirus Symptoms
- 12 hrs ago Pumpkin And Diabetes: Know More About Anti-diabetic Effects Of Pumpkin And Pumpkin Seeds
- Finance 3 Best Gilt Funds That Deliver Higher Than Benchmark Returns In Double Digits
- Movies Madhur Bhandarkar Accepts Karan Johar's Apology, Says It Deeply Upset Him But 'Let's Move Forward'
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bhutia, Barretto can't wait for bigger Kolkata derby
- Technology Microsoft Black Friday Sale: Top Video Games You Can Buy For Low Prices
- News Rajkot hospital fire: Five COVID-19 patients killed; PM Modi says ‘Extremely pained’
- Automobiles MG Installs 60kW EV Fast Charger In Agra: Available For Public Use
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
Let's face it, whether we like it or not but modern life demands yoga. With lots of stress boosters around we do need a stress buster too, and yoga has emerged as one of the best methods to cope up with stress. Originated in ancient India, yoga is widely practised around the globe and it helps you awaken spiritually with meditation techniques and exercises (asanas). However, yoga can't be done in just about any outfit. Yoga should be done in athleisure outfits as otherwise, the results could be drastic. In fact, with the rising significance of yoga as a tool for mindfulness and happy living, yoga fashion has also emerged. So, speaking about yoga fashion on the occasion of International Yoga Day, we have decoded six sporty outfits donned by Bollywood and Hollywood divas. Take a look for some yoga inspiration.
Courtesy: Halle Berry's Instagram
1. Halle Berry's Simple Yoga Wear
With lush green backdrop, Halle Berry's yoga look is absolutely inspiring and her outfit is something we all could wear. The Catwoman actress wore a humble sleeveless white tee, which features slits and teams it with black-hued tights. A simple look and something we recommend if you are not a fan of trendy wear.
Courtesy: Malaika Arora's Instagram
2. Malaika Arora's Brown Yoga Wear
Malaika Arora is a gym and yoga enthusiast and she also inspires us to invest more in sportswear. Recently, she wore a classy athleisure outfit from Reebok x Victoria Beckham's capsule collection. The supermodel looked amazing in her attire, which consisted of a sheer brown sleeveless top and matching tights. A recommended wear for the monsoon season too!
Courtesy: Gigi Hadid's Instagram
3. Gigi Hadid's White And Orange Yoga Wear
If you need a splash of sunshine in your yoga wear, you should definitely invest in the Reebok yoga outfit that Gigi Hadid has donned. The supermodel wore a cropped sleeveless top and paired it with pyjama tights accentuated by blue, white, and orange hue. She also teamed it with a matching cropped jacket, a pair of socks, and sports shoes. This outfit will instantly brighten up your mood.
Courtesy: Katrina Kaif's Instagram
4. Katrina Kaif's Black And Blue Yoga Wear
If you need something sassy and edgy, you can definitely buy Katrina Kaif's black and blue yoga wear. The actress teamed her black-hued halter sleeveless crop top with matching black tights accentuated by white and blue patterns. She paired it with black and red sports shoes and we absolutely loved her yoga wear.
Courtesy: Winnie Harlow's Instagram
5. Winnie Harlow's All-White Yoga Wear
Unique and eye-catching, Winnie Harlow's all-white yoga outfit is something we all have our eyes on. The Canadian model's outfit consisted of a full-sleeved top and matching tights. The textured sheer pattern absolutely adds an interesting dimension to her ensemble. You can pair it with neon yellow sports shoes for a more head-turning effect.
Courtesy: Shilpa Shetty Kundra's Instagram
6. Shilpa Shetty Kundra's Multi-hued Yoga Wear
Shilpa Shetty Kundra wore multi-hued yoga wear and looked awesome as always as she jumped with joy. Her attire was totally trendy and something we do want. She paired her red jacket-style top with black, blue, and red tights. The actress teamed her outfit with black-hued sports shoes.
So, on the International Yoga Day 2020, whose athleisure yoga outfit are you going to buy? Let us know that.