- 6 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 9 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- 10 hrs ago Bunty Aur Babli 2: Rani Mukerji’s Poster Look Doesn't Quite Inspire Us To Get A Suit Stitched Like Hers
- 11 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Latest Fashion Lookbook Features A Traditional Net Lehenga And Smart Tan-Hued Airport Outfit
- News Amit Shah's J&K visit was necessary in aftermath of recent killings: Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Brighton and Hove Albion 1-4 Manchester City: Two-goal Foden inspires Guardiola's side
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Release Date, Pens A Heartfelt Note
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
For the India's Best Dancer promotions, Malaika Arora looked fabulous in her Manish Malhotra couture. She was styled by Maneka Harisinghani and her jewellery and makeup game were on point too. The supermodel exuded glam vibes with her saree attire and her outfit was ideal for occasions including parties. So, if you are looking forward to attending formal parties, this is the attire and look you could ace.
So, Malaika wore a green and peach sequinned saree that was impeccably draped. Her saree was about multi-hued colourful metallic tones and was designed by Manish Malhotra. She confidently pulled off her saree attire and teamed it with an overlapping green sleeveless blouse that was crafted out of silk fabric. The blouse definitely upped her saree look and Malaika sported exquisite jewellery to accentuate her look.
The diva wore diamond jewellery that consisted of a statement diamond neckpiece and complementing bangle. The jewellery went well with her outfit and came from Ambrus - Your Jewellery Closet and Anaqa By Nishant Tulsiani. The makeup was dewy-perfect and spruced up her avatar. The makeup was enhanced by mauve-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl with a mascara. The side-swept highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar. Malaika Arora looked amazing as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: priyankk nandwana