- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 13 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 16 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- News West Bengal Elections 2021: Bureaucratic reshuffle effected
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Malaika Arora is one of the few actresses in the Bollywood industry who always surprises us with her fashion game. The actress is currently a judge of the dance reality show India's Best Dancer, and we can safely say that in each episode she has put her best fashion foot forward and left us speechless. For the recent episode, the diva opted for a Manish Malhotra's ginger-bronze sequin saree and looked absolutely glamorous in it. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it for some fashion inspiration.
So, Malaika Arora was dressed to slay in a ginger bronze-hued sequin saree, which came from the ace designer Manish Malhotra's Ruhaaniyat- Wedding Festive 2020 collection. Well, this collection is what he introduced and launched recently at the opening show of first-ever digital Lakme Fashion Week 2020. Her shimmering saree featured dark-hued border and she draped the sheer pallu of her saree in a nivi style. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the actress teamed her saree with a sleeveless sweetheart-neckline plain green-hued blouse. She accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned floral studs and few rings that came from the label Roopa Vohra.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Malaika slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, mascara, pink-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and dark-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her mid-parted highlighted long heavy curls.
We really liked this saree of Malaika Arora and it seemed perfect for wedding reception. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Maneka Harisinghani