- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- News Internet suspended across Assam till Monday over citizenship act protests
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Madhuri Dixit Nene's latest attire for the reality show, 'Dance Deewane' incorporated modern sensibilities while keeping alive the traditional craftsmanship of India. She wore a lehenga by ace designer Anita Dongre, which was splashed in different shades of pink.
Her Aranam lehenga was handwoven in rich and luxurious textures of chandan brocade. It featured a sleeveless cropped blouse enhanced by intricate patterns. Her skirt was a powdered shade of pink and was accentuated by metallic accents, which gave her skirt a whiff of embellished effect. It was meticulously patterned too.
While her flared skirt was highlighted by a lighter hue, her border, on the other hand, was dipped in the same colour as her blouse. This teaming of colours definitely helped spruce up her traditional attire. And the designer's signature gota patti work also updated the attire.
Madhuri wore a matching light dupatta with her lehenga. Her elaborate bangles came from Pinkcity by Anita Dongre. Her jadau statemtent necklace, heavy earrings, and eye-catching ring notched up her avatar.
The actress kept her makeup light and her side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Madhuri Dixit's look of the day? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.