- 22 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News SBI PO Main Exam Result 2019 expected on this date
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Remember the iconic movie, 'Dil To Pagal Hai' - a 1997 romantic movie starring Shah Rukh Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, and Akshay Kumar? Well, more than two decades later, Madhuri Dixit Nene gave us a flashback moment by recreating her iconic 'Dil To Pagal Hai' look with her white ensemble. And we must say, Madhuri is still as charming.
The actress recreated this look for her dance reality show, Dance Deewane 2. Madhuri's white outfit in the movie was designed by Manish Malhotra but the recreated one was by Swapnil Shinde. It was a pretty awesome recreation but Swapnil added his own elements. For instance, while the white hue was the same, Swapnil changed the bodice of the attire to halter-necked. In the original dress it was a sleeveless bustier.
The recreated skirt was voluminous like the original and the dupatta was draped in a similar style. Her flowy white cotton dupatta was placed around her neck. She spruced up her look with ethnic jhumkis, which upped her look. The make-up was dewy with highlighted cheekbones and a magenta pink lip shade. The wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. So, are you impressed with Madhuri's recreated look? Let us know that in the comment section.