- 4 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 5 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 6 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 7 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Trump offers to mediate on Kashmir issue after meeting Imran Khan at Davos
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Arjun Sarja's Character Poster Is Revealed!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Remember the iconic movie, 'Dil To Pagal Hai' - a 1997 romantic movie starring Shah Rukh Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, and Akshay Kumar? Well, more than two decades later, Madhuri Dixit Nene gave us a flashback moment by recreating her iconic 'Dil To Pagal Hai' look with her white ensemble. And we must say, Madhuri is still as charming.
The actress recreated this look for her dance reality show, Dance Deewane 2. Madhuri's white outfit in the movie was designed by Manish Malhotra but the recreated one was by Swapnil Shinde. It was a pretty awesome recreation but Swapnil added his own elements. For instance, while the white hue was the same, Swapnil changed the bodice of the attire to halter-necked. In the original dress it was a sleeveless bustier.
The recreated skirt was voluminous like the original and the dupatta was draped in a similar style. Her flowy white cotton dupatta was placed around her neck. She spruced up her look with ethnic jhumkis, which upped her look. The make-up was dewy with highlighted cheekbones and a magenta pink lip shade. The wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. So, are you impressed with Madhuri'srecreated look? Let us know that in the comment section.