- 15 min ago 11 Sure Signs That You Are Really Becoming An Emotionally Strong Person
- 44 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 46 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Spruces Up Her Glamourous Dress With A Red Lip Shade
- Finance London Surpasses Mumbai In Rupee Trading Volumes
- Movies Nayanthara Has Asked Vignesh Shivn Not To Interfere In Netrikann?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield 650 Twins Cross The 15,000 Units Sales Mark In Just 10 Months
- News Govt scraps 5% import duty on open cell TV panel used in LED TVs
- Technology Google Pixel 4 Coral Color Option Tipped Ahead Of October Launch
- Sports Atletico braced for Ronaldo meeting, PSG out to continue home form - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Madhuri Dixit Nene broke the internet with her latest song, 'Tabaah Ho Gaye' from her upcoming movie, 'Kalank'. She has been promoting the movie and keeping it mostly traditional. However, this time, she gave us a break from strictly ethnic and gave us a fusion look of the day. She was dressed in a Ridhi Mehra outfit and wowed us with pastel hues.
So, Madhuri wore an attire, which we thought had a bit of festive element to it. It was a baby pink-hued floor length gown, which was accentuated by subtle white floral embroidery and metallic pink border. It was a gorgeous round-necked attire with a pleated touch and Madhuri teamed it with a printed sleeveless jacket, which elevated her attire.
She kept her look minimal and wore dainty rings and intricate earrings to notch up her traditional avatar. The makeup was highlighted by a dark maroon lip shade, well-defined kohl, and contoured cheekbones. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Madhuri's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.