TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 Polling — Live
- IPL: Match 41: CSK Vs SRH — Live Updates
- New Maruti Alto Launched In India
- MTNL Revises Broadband Plans, Offers 5.4TB Data At Rs.7,999
- Shahrukh Khan: India Is Like A Very Beautiful Painting!
- 3 Shares That Could Yield Superb Returns
- Tara & Ananya In Quirky Looks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Madhuri Dixit Nene broke the internet with her latest song, 'Tabaah Ho Gaye' from her upcoming movie, 'Kalank'. She has been promoting the movie and keeping it mostly traditional. However, this time, she gave us a break from strictly ethnic and gave us a fusion look of the day. She was dressed in a Ridhi Mehra outfit and wowed us with pastel hues.
So, Madhuri wore an attire, which we thought had a bit of festive element to it. It was a baby pink-hued floor length gown, which was accentuated by subtle white floral embroidery and metallic pink border. It was a gorgeous round-necked attire with a pleated touch and Madhuri teamed it with a printed sleeveless jacket, which elevated her attire.
She kept her look minimal and wore dainty rings and intricate earrings to notch up her traditional avatar. The makeup was highlighted by a dark maroon lip shade, well-defined kohl, and contoured cheekbones. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Madhuri's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.