- 36 min ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Juhi Chawla: Five Times The Actress Made Us Want To Up Our Ethnic Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago 6 Things To Keep In Mind Before You Decide To Move In With Your Partner
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 November 2019
- Sports Afghanistan vs India, 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifier: Preview, Where to watch, live streaming
- Finance Inflation May Have Risen On High Food Prices, Hurting Economy Further
- News Will Rahul Gandhi be held in contempt for Chowkidar Chor Hai remark: SC to decide tomorrow
- Technology NASA Finally Names Most Distant Object Ever Visited
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Shares Her Fan Moment With Katy Perry; Suggests The Singer To Watch 'Kick'
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ertiga BS-VI Diesel Spied Testing Ahead Debut At 2020 Auto Expo: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
To celebrate 25 years of Hum Aapke Hain Koun, a special screening was organised in New Delhi. Madhuri Dixit Nene, Salman Khan, and Pranutan Bahl were among the celebrities, who attended the event. And Madhuri and Pranutan gave us some amazing traditional fashion goals. Let's find out what they wore that had won us over.
Pranutan Bahl looked absolutely gorgeous in her light and summery traditional outfit, which came from the label, Ease. It was a minimal number that consisted of a sleeveless blouse and flared skirt. Her attire was blue-hued and accentuated by multiple floral patterns. The 'Notebook' actress also draped a midnight blue dupatta that was notched up by shimmery border. Styled by Bornalii Caldeira, Pranutan Bahl accessorised her look with intricate choker, which was from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was highlighted by muted pink lip shade and smoky kohl with a nude-pinkish eyeshadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar.
Madhuri Dixit Nene
Madhuri Dixit Nene draped a sari for the occasion and her sari was from Aisha Rao. It was a black-hued sari that was draped impeccably and highlighted by multi-hued floral applique border, which notched up her simple black sari. Madhuri Dixit teamed her sari with a sleeveless pink blouse that colour-blocked her black sari. Her look was minimally done as she accessorised her look with only emerald and diamond earrings. She carried a Bvlgari clutch with her. The makeup was enhanced by an orange lip shade and subtle orange eye shadow. Well, she also gave us some refreshing makeup goals. The side-parted wavy hairdo completed her traditional look.
So, whose attire did you like more - Pranutan Bahl or Madhuri Dixit Nene? Let us know that in the comment section.