- 22 min ago Anasuya Bharadwaj Exudes Simplicity And Style In Her Lovely Red And Midnight Blue Lehenga-Choli
- 43 min ago Self-care Tips After Miscarriage: 8 Guidelines To Physical And Emotional Recovery
- 2 hrs ago Top 14 Hair Growth Mistakes That You Need To Stop Making RN!
- 3 hrs ago Swara Bhasker’s Yellow Outfit Is Perfect For Dull Monsoons
- Finance Wholesale Inflation Rises 0.58% In July Even As Food Prices Fall
- Sports Discovery Plus to showcase MotoGP live for fans longing for action on the go
- Movies Puja Banerjee & Kunal Expecting 1st Child; Planning To Have Traditional Wedding After Baby's Arrival
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Prices Slashed In India: Here Are The New Prices
- Technology Nokia TA-1316 4G Feature Phone Gets FCC Certified
- News Russia's vaccine not among 9 COVID-19 candidates in advanced test stages: WHO
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Madhuri Dixit is among those rare actresses in the Bollywood industry whose charm is timeless. Her brilliant dancing skill is admired by all of us. Her graceful and energetic dance numbers in the hit songs like Ek Do Teen, Dola Re Dola, Maar Dala, Ghagra, Nachle, and many others still make us want to groove and the best part is that we still remember all the signature steps of these songs. Not just in films but Madhuri Dixit has alsoparticipated in a number of dance competitions since her childhood and her recent post on Instagram is a proof of it.
Recently, Madhuri Dixit shared a throwback picture from her childhood memories, where she was seen dancing on the stage with her sister, giving sibling goals in the same dress. So, let us take a close look at their attire and decode it.
So, in the picture, Madhuri Dixit Nene and her sister were seen sporting same traditional dress. It was a full-sleeved white-hued flared number, which was accentuated by intricate golden embroidery. They layered their white ensemble with a sleeveless net-fabric red short jacket that also featured golden embroidered border. They completed their look with a pair of silver-toned earrings and bracelet.
On the makeup front, minimal base marked by a tiny bindi, thick brows, kohled eyes, and red lip shade rounded out their look. Both sisters had short tresses and they let them loose.
The Devdas actress captioned the picture as, 'This is one of my favourite memories that I have with my sister. We used to always take part in school competitions. Here's sharing a #MajorThrowback childhood memory with my favourite dance buddy Let me know what is your favourite childhood memory! P.s. Can you tell us apart?'
Well, from this we can conclude that Madhuri Dixit is a born dancer and with her killer moves, she burns the stage every time she steps on it. What do you think about this picture from her childhood? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Madhuri Dixit