- 14 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 15 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Be it her killer dance moves or her on-point fashion choices, the beauty queen of Bollywood, Madhuri Dixit Nene always woos us with her fashion statements. And this time again, the actress caught our attention as she graced Mukesh Ambani's Antilla for Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations with husband Sriram Madhav Nene. She draped a sequinned pink sari for the special occasion. Take a close look at her stunning sari and let us decode her attire.
So, for the starry festive night, Madhuri Dixit donned a heavily embroidered pink sari, which was accentuated by golden border. She paired her sari with a matching half-sleeved blouse. The actress draped her sari in Nivi style and looked extremely gorgeous. The Dil To Pagal Hai actress ditched the neckpiece and accessorised her look with statement earrings, ring and golden toned bangles. Madhuri carried a shimmery brown clutch to round out her look for the night.
She opted for a minimal makeup, which was marked by a tiny red bindi and a dark lip shade. The actress left her mid-length wavy tresses open. Madhuri Dixit Nene looked extremely stunning in her sari. So, don't you think her pink sari is just perfect for wedding functions? Share your thoughts in the comment section.