- 5 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- 5 hrs ago Your Saturday Fashion Roundup Ft. Deepika Padukone, Radhika Madan, And Ananya Panday
- 5 hrs ago Nutritionist Speaks About Food Labels And How To Read Them
- 7 hrs ago Indian Women Who Made It To Forbes List Of World’s 100 Most Powerful Women 2020
- News West Bengal opinion polls give TMC the clear edge, BJP not far behind
- Movies Pooja Gor Opens Up About Returning With Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2, Shares BTS Picture With Arhaan Behll
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Automobiles IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Be it dancing or carrying a regal outfit, Madhuri Dixit Nene's style and elegance in everything she does, always attracts us and that's how she always manages to win our heart. Talking about dance and her ethnic looks, well, you will get to see the both side of hers in the dance reality show Dance Deewane, where she will be seen as a judge. Recently, the show's launch event was held in Mumbai and there too the actress treated us with her gorgeous ethnic look in a black Indo-western ensemble. Her ensemble looked regal and she looked even more beautiful when she grooved to her hit songs. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it.
So, for the event, Madhuri Dixit Nene was dressed to slay in a black georgette beautiful ensemble, which came from Sawan Gandhi's Aftreen The Cocktail Edit collection. It consisted of a sleeveless high-neck collar long cape that was accentuated by intricate gunmetal cutuna embroidered patterns from golden thread. Her cape had a front slit and the high-low hemline, added stylish quotient to her look. Styled by Ami Patel, the dancing diva teamed her cape with matching cigarette pants and completed her look with a pair of black heels. Madhuri Dixit's ensemble was an expensive number and costs INR 72K. She upped her elegant look with green stone-detailed silver-toned earrings, a ring, and golden nail paint.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle black kohl, black eyeliner, mascara, light eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip tint spruced up her look. The actress pulled back her mid-parted highlighted tresses into a low messy bun and looked beautiful.
So, what do you think about this outfit of Madhuri Dixit Nene? Let us know that in the comment section.