Madhuri Dixit Nene, who is a part of the Netflix film, 'Mowgli' attended the two events related to the film- one was the press conference event and the other was the premiere. The veteran actress surprised us in two western numbers that we thought were amazing.
So, for the press conference, Madhuri wore a floral-printed dress by Prabal Gurung. The diva wore a bateau-neckline dress that was quarter-sleeved with slits and was also structured. It was a black-coloured outfit with a sprinkle of white, green, and pink nature-inspired motifs. Well, her attire was definitely about dark romance and she teamed her ensemble with black-hued heels. She accessorised her look with drop earrings. Her makeup was light and refreshing and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
For the premiere, Madhuri turned our heads with a Gauri & Nainika number. Her peplum dress was royal blue-hued and she looked certainly glamorous. Her attire featured off-shouldered slit sleeves and was brushed with a metallic accent. She accessorised her look with a delicate ring and intricate earrings. Madhuri again wore black-hued sandals, which colour-blocked her dress. Her makeup was marked by a red lip shade and the wavy tresses notched up her look.
So, which outfit of Madhuri Dixit Nene's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas