TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Madhuri Dixit Nene, who is a part of the Netflix film, 'Mowgli' attended the two events related to the film- one was the press conference event and the other was the premiere. The veteran actress surprised us in two western numbers that we thought were amazing.
So, for the press conference, Madhuri wore a floral-printed dress by Prabal Gurung. The diva wore a bateau-neckline dress that was quarter-sleeved with slits and was also structured. It was a black-coloured outfit with a sprinkle of white, green, and pink nature-inspired motifs. Well, her attire was definitely about dark romance and she teamed her ensemble with black-hued heels. She accessorised her look with drop earrings. Her makeup was light and refreshing and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
For the premiere, Madhuri turned our heads with a Gauri & Nainika number. Her peplum dress was royal blue-hued and she looked certainly glamorous. Her attire featured off-shouldered slit sleeves and was brushed with a metallic accent. She accessorised her look with a delicate ring and intricate earrings. Madhuri again wore black-hued sandals, which colour-blocked her dress. Her makeup was marked by a red lip shade and the wavy tresses notched up her look.
So, which outfit of Madhuri Dixit Nene's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.