- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Sports Gaurav Gill, another driver booked in connection with accident that claimed three lives
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- News How Nirmala Sitharaman’s corporate tax cut will benefit sectors?
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Madhuri Dixit Nene, who is a part of the Netflix film, 'Mowgli' attended the two events related to the film- one was the press conference event and the other was the premiere. The veteran actress surprised us in two western numbers that we thought were amazing.
So, for the press conference, Madhuri wore a floral-printed dress by Prabal Gurung. The diva wore a bateau-neckline dress that was quarter-sleeved with slits and was also structured. It was a black-coloured outfit with a sprinkle of white, green, and pink nature-inspired motifs. Well, her attire was definitely about dark romance and she teamed her ensemble with black-hued heels. She accessorised her look with drop earrings. Her makeup was light and refreshing and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
For the premiere, Madhuri turned our heads with a Gauri & Nainika number. Her peplum dress was royal blue-hued and she looked certainly glamorous. Her attire featured off-shouldered slit sleeves and was brushed with a metallic accent. She accessorised her look with a delicate ring and intricate earrings. Madhuri again wore black-hued sandals, which colour-blocked her dress. Her makeup was marked by a red lip shade and the wavy tresses notched up her look.
So, which outfit of Madhuri Dixit Nene's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.