- 25 min ago Daily Horoscope: 20 November 2019
- 10 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 12 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 12 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- Technology List of Upcoming Xiaomi Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Kubbra Sait, Kajol, and Aahana Kumra also attended the Dadasaheb Phalke Awards 2019. Their fashion statements for the event were striking indeed. The common aspect was not only that they draped saris but also wore ivory-hued numbers. Let's decode their outfits and find out who looked the best out of the three divas.
Kubbra Sait looked dreamy and upped her fashion game with this sari, which came from the label, House Of Milk. It was a beautifully embroidered creamy white sari, which was notched up by floral accents. The intricate sari featured a gold-toned sleek border and Kubbra teamed it with a white sleeveless blouse. Her statement diamond and emerald ring and aquamarine and emerald earrings came from Farah Khan Ali's eponymous jewellery brand. The makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The vintage hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Kajol went for a colour-blocked sari from Shivan & Narresh. She wore a sheer chikan-mattie sari with daisy skeinwork. The drape was ivory-hued and the fall was contrasted by bright red colour. Even her sleeveless blouse was dipped in vibrant red hue. The whole colour effect and meticulous detailing were stunning. However, there were a few subtle misses, which included that brooch pin and the way it was draped. Adding to that, while we liked her neckpiece, we thought it didn't go too well with her sari. The makeup was beautifully done with a matte pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed and complemented her look.
Aahana Kumra inspired us fashionably with her Sabyasachi sari, which we thought was a cross between vintage and modern. Her delicate ivory sari was beautifully draped and accentuated by subtle embroidery and nuanced details. She teamed her sari with a silver choli blouse, which went well with her sari. She also paired her sari with silver block heels, which came from Jaypore. The actress spruced up her avatar with sleek chandelier earrings and a stunning ring. The makeup was marked by bright red lip shade but we wished she had opted for a natural pink shade. The impeccable bun was adorned with roses and that wrapped up her traditional look.
Well, we found Kubbra Sait's sari and look the best. Apart from her intricate sari, we thought she experimented with the lip shade and hairdo. She certainly gave us a fresh traditional look idea.