Krunal Pandya got hitched with his long-time beau Pankhoori Sharma. The duo looked picture-perfect for their wedding reception party.
The couple conducted their wedding reception party last night and were seen donning stylish bridal attires. Pankhoori was wearing a violet coloured velvet and shimmery lehenga choli. The lehenga set came with a velvet body, silver sequin blouse and a mesh dupatta that had embroidered buti work done on the entire body.
Pankhoori matched the outfit with a gorgeous set of jewellery.
Krunal maintained a dapper-like style statement, wearing his motif-printed traditional coat and trousers. He paired black boots along with the attire.
Both the cricketer and his newly-wedded wife looked good on their D-day reception party. What do you think?
- Sonakshi Sinha's Latest Street Style Is What You Will Be Scared To Copy
- Woah! Shilpa Shetty's Bridal Look Is So Perfect, It Will Leave You Breathless
- Sophie Choudry's Modern Lehenga Is Perfect For Brides Who Want To Look Really Different
- Manisha Koirala Just Taught Us How To Look Chic Without Trying Too Hard
- Yay! Manushi Chhillar Inspired Us To Ditch Denims For Sassy Pants
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks So Divine That We Are At A Loss For Words