Krunal Pandya got hitched with his long-time beau Pankhoori Sharma. The duo looked picture-perfect for their wedding reception party.
The couple conducted their wedding reception party last night and were seen donning stylish bridal attires. Pankhoori was wearing a violet coloured velvet and shimmery lehenga choli. The lehenga set came with a velvet body, silver sequin blouse and a mesh dupatta that had embroidered buti work done on the entire body.
Pankhoori matched the outfit with a gorgeous set of jewellery.
Krunal maintained a dapper-like style statement, wearing his motif-printed traditional coat and trousers. He paired black boots along with the attire.
Both the cricketer and his newly-wedded wife looked good on their D-day reception party. What do you think?
- Bebo Gave It Back To Her Haters In The Most Stylish Way
- Deepika Looked Like Princess Elf At Time Magazine's Event
- Suhana Looks As Fresh As A Daisy In This Pic!
- Kangana To Début At The Cannes Red Carpet; All That You Need To Know
- Here's Why Sonam Might Not Experiment On Her D-Day
- This Look Of Manushi Proves That She Is The Legit Beauty Queen
- We Can't Get Over Sara Ali Khan's Modern-Ethnic Look For A Wedding