Krunal Pandya got hitched with his long-time beau Pankhoori Sharma. The duo looked picture-perfect for their wedding reception party.
The couple conducted their wedding reception party last night and were seen donning stylish bridal attires. Pankhoori was wearing a violet coloured velvet and shimmery lehenga choli. The lehenga set came with a velvet body, silver sequin blouse and a mesh dupatta that had embroidered buti work done on the entire body.
Pankhoori matched the outfit with a gorgeous set of jewellery.
Krunal maintained a dapper-like style statement, wearing his motif-printed traditional coat and trousers. He paired black boots along with the attire.
Both the cricketer and his newly-wedded wife looked good on their D-day reception party. What do you think?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know