TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Kritika Kamra also graced the ramp on the third day of the ongoing India Fashion Week presented by FDCI and sponsored by Lotus Make-Up. She looked ethereal and glided down the ramp for the label 17:17 by Simmi Saboo. The actress wore a contemporary fusion outfit from their collection and with this, she gave us a refreshing ensemble of the day.
The 'Mitron' actress wore separates, which was dipped in a dark hue and a departure from all things pastels. She wore a sharp v-necked top-like blouse that was accentuated by slightly exaggerated half-sleeves and she teamed it with a flowy skirt. Her skirt was accentuated by intricate and colourful animal-inspired prints. She also casually carried a lightweight dupatta with her, which matched with her skirt.
Kritika's ensemble was perfect for millennials looked forward to attending a light formal function. She paired her ensemble with shiny heels. The makeup was notched up by dewy-tones and marked with a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar. Kritika looked like a dream. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.