- 34 min ago Memory Loss: Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 45 min ago Sonakshi's Green Or Madhuri's Floral: Whose Attire Will You Pick For The Next Festive Occasion?
- 1 hr ago Youngsters Are Developing Horns By Excess Use Of Mobile Phones
- 3 hrs ago What Casual Outfits Did Khushi, Sharmin, Ananya, And Janhvi Wear Recently?
- News HSSC clerk online application for over 4000 jobs begins; Direct link to apply for HSSC vacancies
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- Movies Mahesh Babu's Sarileru Neekevvaru Satellite Rights Bagged By This Channel!
- Sports Ex-shooters disappointed over sport being dropped from Commonwealth Games
- Automobiles New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Finance RITES Board Approves Bonus Share Issue
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kriti Sanon has been giving us a lot of fashion goals. Recently, she was spotted at two different locations in the city and wore contrasting outfits. Well, we were impressed with her off-duty looks and ensembles and just when weekend is around the corner, she gave us weekend outfit ideas. Let's decode her outfits and looks.
So, Kriti stepped out and backed military fashion. The actress wore a camouflage tee that was half-sleeved and knotted at the front and she paired it with green pants and white sports shoes. It was a humble look and something that we could totally ace. The diva wore shades, a pink lip shade, and left her middle-parted tresses loose, which rounded out her look.
In the second look, Kriti donned something grey. She wore a grey spaghetti top with a matching skirt that had drawstrings and she teamed it with a half-sleeved long jacket that notched up her style quotient. This time too, she wore white sneakers and frames. Her makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade and middle-parted wavy tresses. So, which outfit of Kriti's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.