- 9 min ago Mickey Mouse 91st Birthday: Lesser Known Facts About Disney's Most Famous Cartoon Character
- 15 min ago Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulty): Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 30 min ago This Winter Season, Get Ready To Raise The Temperature With These New Hair Colour Trends
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Ups Her Ethnic Quotient With A Floral Anita Dongre Suit
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Up For Pre-Orders Via Blind Order Sale: Here's How To Order
- Sports Mayank Agarwal unlikely to get India limited-overs' call-up during West Indies series
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- News Winter Session: MP's ride bicycles, wear masks, drive e-cars to highlight air pollution
- Automobiles TVS XL 100 Retro-Fitment Kit Launched At Rs 11,237
- Movies Motichoor Chaknachoor Full Movie Leaked Online On Tamilrockers!
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Kriti Sanon has been giving us a lot of fashion goals. Recently, she was spotted at two different locations in the city and wore contrasting outfits. Well, we were impressed with her off-duty looks and ensembles and just when weekend is around the corner, she gave us weekend outfit ideas. Let's decode her outfits and looks.
So, Kriti stepped out and backed military fashion. The actress wore a camouflage tee that was half-sleeved and knotted at the front and she paired it with green pants and white sports shoes. It was a humble look and something that we could totally ace. The diva wore shades, a pink lip shade, and left her middle-parted tresses loose, which rounded out her look.
In the second look, Kriti donned something grey. She wore a grey spaghetti top with a matching skirt that had drawstrings and she teamed it with a half-sleeved long jacket that notched up her style quotient. This time too, she wore white sneakers and frames. Her makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade and middle-parted wavy tresses. So, which outfit of Kriti's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.