- Movies Hrithik Roshan Is Impressed With Tanhaji; Showers Praises On Kajol, Ajay Devgn And Saif Ali Khan
- News Jamia violence: Delhi Police serves notices on 10 students, asks to appear for questioning
- Sports Table Tennis: Teen sensation Hansini makes big strides, to play maiden international event in Sweden
- Technology Sony Xperia 9 Leak Suggests Presence Of Triple Rear Cameras
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Electra 350 Modified By Ornithopter Moto Design: Renamed KARGIL
- Finance Indian Railways To Offer More Tatkal Train Tickets For A Longer Duration Now
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Kriti Sanon also attended Kiara Advani's birthday and the Arjun Patiala actress came dressed in a simple outfit. She exuded casual vibes with her dress that had a sporty edge. The short dress was multi-hued and she looked comfy. Let's decode her attire and look, which has clearly wowed us.
So, Kriti took an athleisure turn with her half-sleeved dress, which seemed ideal for monsoon weather. Her dress was colour-blocked and from the label, Fila. It was a orange, purple, and pink sassy number, which even shy girls out there can pull off. Adding to that, her dress is priced at just Rs. 4300 (so not something you cannot afford at all). Her attire even seemed ideal for travelling. The diva looked pretty as ever and teamed her attire with white slippers, which went well with her dress.
The makeup was nude-toned with a muted-hued lip shade and her eye makeup was accentutated by smoky touches. The long wavy tresses rounded out her avatar and she kept her look jewellery-free. So, how did you find Kriti Sanon's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.