- 1 hr ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 7 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Sports Warner and Smith are ready to face fire in England: Langer
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kriti Sanon was recently spotted at the airport and gave us a casual fashion goal of the day. She looked impressive in her airport outfit, which was enhanced by laidback sensibilities and at the same time made her look a class apart. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
The actress, who is busy promoting 'Luka Chuppi' these days, wore a pantsuit but totally exuded breezy vibes. Her attire was a departure from the typical formals and with this, she gave us an airport fashion goal. Kriti wore a plain cream-hued top that was slightly grainy in texture and teamed it with brown-hued pyjamas with a subtle sprinkle of floral patterns. Her quarter-sleeved baggy jacket matched with her pyjamas and that completed her attire.
She paired her ensemble with white sports shoes, which colour-blocked her attire. She kept her look jewellery-free but accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her look. So, what do you think about Kriti Sanon's airport look? Wouldn't you want to wear this attire for your next airport outing? Let us know that.