- 4 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 5 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 6 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 7 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Trump offers to mediate on Kashmir issue after meeting Imran Khan at Davos
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Arjun Sarja's Character Poster Is Revealed!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Last night was all about fun, dance and glamour as the B-town celebrities graced Mukesh Ambani's Antilla for Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations in their traditional best. One of the celebs, whose outfit we really loved was none other than Kriti Sanon, who attended the festivities in a shimmery Badla sari. Her gorgeous sari was by Manish Malhotra. So, Let's take a close look at her beautiful attire and decode it.
So, for Ganesha Festival, Kriti donned a glittering sari, which was accentuated by black Lucknowi badla work. The matching backless blouse added a stylish touch to her look. The actress draped the sari in a Nivi style and looked beyond amazing. To enhance her elegant avatar, she accessorised her look with a pair of colourful Chandbalis by Tyaani by Karan Johar and golden-toned bangles. The smoky kohled eyes and soft pink lip shade spruced up her look. Kriti Sanonrounded out her look with an impeccable middle-parted mogra-adorned bun, which completed her festive avatar.
Well, be it classic or western, Kriti definitely knows how to slay it in any attire. Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions on Kriti Sanon'sstunning sari in the comment section.