- 18 min ago Guru Ravidas Jayanti 2023: Date, Time, History, Tenets And Celebrations
- 2 hrs ago Guava During Pregnancy: Does It Have Any Specific Benefits?
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 25 January 2023: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Pregnancy And Pickles: Reason Behind The Craving, Is It Healthy?
- Education X-GMT 2023: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process & More
- Automobiles Check Out This Willys-Inspired Mahindra Thar – Collapsible Windscreen, Tube Doors & More
- Sports AB De Villiers Doesn't Get Anil Kumble Vote As Former Stars Pick IPL All-Time XI
- Travel Top 5 Spellbinding Infinity Pools in Karnataka
- Technology OnePlus 11R 5G Launch Slated for February 7; Amazon India Push Notification Reveals
- News Indian soldiers will soon fly as Army issues tenders for jetpacks
- Finance Adani Group Stocks Fall Over 6% After Hindenburg Revelation
- Movies BB16: Arjun Bijalni Shares Sumbul Touqeer & Fahmaan’s Throwback Video; Says ‘Ab Haath Bhi Peele Kar Dete Hain’
More than at grand events and other award functions, we love watching the fashionable looks of Bollywood celebrities at airport because it is the best place from where we can get major easy-breezy fashion inspiration. With their chic and comfy outfits, they give us major goals on how to slay it in casual numbers and make a statement. The celebs who, were recently spotted at airport and made heads turn in their lovely outfits were Kriti Sanon, Kartik Aaryan, Janhvi Kapoor, and many more. So, let us take a look at their outfits and decode it.
Kriti Sanon In A Lavender Tracksuit
Kriti Sanon sported a lavender-hued three-piece tracksuit and looked super stunning. Her suit consisted of a U-neckline crop top, full-sleeved open-front jacket, and high-waist comfy pants. The actress completed her look with a pair of white sports shoes and upped her look with a blue-hued wrist-watch. She let loose her mid-parted blonde layered tresses and spruced up her look with filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pink lip shade. Adapting to the new normal, she wore a black mask.
Kartik Aaryan In Denim-on-Denim Attire
Kartik Aaryan showed off his style at the airport by flaunting denim-on-denim look. He donned a full-sleeved classic-collar blue denim jacket and teamed it with low-waist blue denim jeans. The actor layered his jacket with a full-sleeved red and black checked shirt and plain white T-shirt. He completed his look with white shoes and upped his look with stylish sunglasses. With long hair and black mask, he rounded out his avatar.
Janhvi Kapoor In Skin Tracksuit And Khushi Kapoor In Jacket, Top And Joggers
Janhvi Kapoor arrived at the airport with sister, Khushi Kapoor and they both gave us comfy fashion goals. Janhvi was decked up in skin-hued tracksuit, which consisted of a full-sleeved crew-neck crop top and matching high-waist bottoms. She completed her look with black shoes, a black sling bag, and a black mask. The actress let loose her side-parted long highlighted curls and went for minimal eye make-up look.
On the other hand, Khushi donned a sleeveless plain white tee and layered it with a full-sleeved open-front black jacket. She teamed her tee and jacket with high-waist grey-hued comfy joggers and completed her look with white shoes. The diva carried a golden sling bag and wrapped up her look with a black mask. She let loose her mid-parted highlighted tresses.
Sidharth Shukla In Orange Sweater And Shehnaaz Gill In Pink Sweater
Sidharth Shukla looked dapper in a full-sleeved high-neck knitted orange sweater that featured stylish cut-outs. He teamed his cool sweater with black jeans and completed his look with a pair of brown loafers. With short hair, moustache, and half-beard, the actor elevated his look.
On the other hand, Shehnaaz Gill was dressed to slay in a full-sleeved baby-pink knitted sweater and teamed it up with white hot pants. She completed her look with white sneakers and opted for a matching pink mask. The actress let loose her side-parted tresses and enhanced her look with filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
Ananya Panday In White Separates And Ishaan Khatter In Printed Shirt
Ananya Panday sported white separates, which consisted of a half-sleeved crew-neck white printed tee and high-waist white capri. She matched her outfit with stylish pair of white shoes and a plain white mask. The actress pulled back her tresses into a ponytail and wrapped up her look with minimal make-up. Ananya carried a lovely printed big handbag that matched with Ishaan's outfit.
Ishaan Khatter donned a half-sleeved buttoned-down grey-hued silk shirt, which was accentuated by intricate prints. He teamed his cool shirt with peach-hued comfy bottoms and completed his look with black, grey, and orange-hued stylish sports shoes. The curly hair, black reflectors, and chain neckpiece upped his look and he carried a black backpack.
Manushi Chillar In Black Separates
Manushi Chillar was decked up in black separates that consisted of sleeveless crop top and high-waist slim fit pants. She completed her look with a pair of white shoes and notched up her look with blue mask and brown-hued handbag. Manushi pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a ponytail and rounded out her look with a light make-up.
So, whose airport look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeShruti Haasan's Golden Black Saree Is The Perfect Example Of Voguish; Pics!
- diet fitnessHrithik Roshan’s Focus And Commitment Unshakeable: Celebrity Fitness Trainer Kris Gethin
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Easy Festive Makeup Guide From Bollywood Babes
- hair careDeepika Padukone Haircare Tips: Simple Coconut Oil Massage Is THE Solution For Dry, Weak Hair
- art cultureNational Film Awards: Veteran Actress Asha Parekh To Be Honoured With Dadasaheb Phalke Award For 2020
- women fashionAnanya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- art cultureFabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives, Indian Matchmaking, Masaba Masaba: Holy Trinity Of Cringe Content
- beauty7 Beauty Secrets To Steal From Katrina Kaif
- make up tipsSuhana Khan Makeup: 5 Tips All Of Us Can Totally Make Use Of
- bollywood wardrobeBling It On - Be Inspired By Bollywood Divas' Silver Outfits
- fashion trendsFDCI India Couture Week 2022: Malaika Arora Stuns On The Ramp For Designers Rohit Gandhi And Rahul Khanna
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Steals The Show In Yellow Saree Alongside Salman Khan And Sudeep