- Technology Apple Smart Battery Case Now Available For iPhone 11 Series For $129
- News 49th death anniversary of Noble laureate C.V.Raman, his achievements in physics
- Movies Anil Kapoor Reveals Sonam Kapoor Has Started Cooking Post Marriage; Talks About Anand Ahuja
- Finance Paytm Fraud: Founder Cautions User On Modus Operandi
- Sports New Zealand vs England, 1st Test, Day 1: Denly, Stokes help visitors make solid start
- Automobiles BMW Updates Portfolio With BS6-Compliant Models In India: Production Of Updated Models Begin
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Kriti Sanon never ceases to amaze us with her impeccable fashion game. This time for the Vogue Beauty Awards 2019, she made a dazzling entry in her pink gown that was voluminous. The attire suited her and her styling was done to perfection. The Luka Chuppi actress looked elegant and we can't wait to decode her attire and look.
So, Kriti wore a Monisha Jaising number that was halter-necked and sleeveless. The attire was marked by a structured bodice and a flared skirt. The bodice was characterised by sheer accents, a front slit, and light embellishment in the same hue. The wrap skirt featured a thigh-high slit, which gave her number a bold touch. Subtle shimmers and a whiff of ruffles accentuated her skirt that also seemed a bit velvety on a closer look. It seemed as if Kriti Sanon sported silver sandals but we aren't sure about that.
As for the jewellery game, it was light and minimal. The delicate earrings and bling rings upped her look. The makeup was enhanced by matte shade of pink and dewy cheekbones. The eye makeup was kept light and the puffed sleek tresses wrapped up her stunning avatar. Kriti Sanon looked impressive. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on Vogue Beauty Awards 2019.