- 28 min ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Katy Perry, Jacqueline Fernandez, And More
- 55 min ago No Shave November Special: Tips To Maintain A Healthy Beard
- 1 hr ago Planning A Wedding? Check Out This Honest And Hilarious Wedding Invitation Card
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 November 2019
- Technology Google Stadia Might Skip These Promised Features At Launch
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Abhishek Reacts To Siddharth’s Rudeness Towards Aarti; Calls Sid ‘Muhfat’
- News ‘Furry-friends- forever’, li’l cheetah cub and a dog’s adorable sleepover
- Automobiles Maruti Eeco Sales Up 50 Percent In October: After Omni Discontinued
- Sports IPL 2020: Five released players who may go unsold in the auction
- Finance Bill Gates Reclaims The World’s Richest Person Title
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
Colour-blocking is fun and B-town actresses, Kriti Sanon and Radhika Apte rightly prove so. The divas were recently spotted in the city in eye-catching ensembles. They both wore something dotted and green. We absolutely loved their casual outfits. Let's take a look at their outfits.
Kriti Sanon wore a sleeveless green top, which was vibrant and accentuated by black dots. She paired it with a denim skirt and a black belt. Her skirt featured a subtle front slit and with this ensemble, Kriti gave us major retro vibes. She teamed her skirt and top with white sneakers and accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was light and the middle-parted ponytail completed her look.
Radhika Apte wore a muted number, which consisted of a dark green top and a black skirt. Her top was notched up by black dots too and the skirt featured a side slit. She paired her ensemble with beige-hued flats, which went well with her attire. Radhika carried a purse with her and accessorised her look with a classy watch. The makeup was enhanced by a muted-toned lip shade and the side-swept vintage hairdo rounded out her avatar.
So, whose look and attire did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.