- 41 min ago Malaika Arora Owns The Red Carpet With Her Dual-Toned Gown And You Can’t Miss It!
- 1 hr ago Legendary Actress Sridevi's Traditional Fashion Moments On Her 2nd Death Anniversary
- 2 hrs ago 7 Signs You Are Being Clingy In Your Relationship And How To Avoid
- 2 hrs ago 40 Most Flattering Hairstyles For Triangle Shape Face
- Technology Reliance Jio Launches Two Cheap Prepaid Plans Only For JioPhone Users
- News Namaste Trump: Former PM Manmohan Singh to attend dinner hoisted by President Ram Nath Kovind
- Finance Sensex Ends 800 Pts Lower, Nifty Down 2% As Global Equities Bleed On Coronavirus Scare
- Movies World Famous Lover: Producer Demands Refund From Vijay Deverakonda After The Film's Failure
- Automobiles NHAI Collects Rs 20 Crore In Fines From Vehicles Without FASTags
- Sports Matuidi set for another season at Juve after revealing contract option
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Colour-blocking is fun and B-town actresses, Kriti Sanon and Radhika Apte rightly prove so. The divas were recently spotted in the city in eye-catching ensembles. They both wore something dotted and green. We absolutely loved their casual outfits. Let's take a look at their outfits.
Kriti Sanon wore a sleeveless green top, which was vibrant and accentuated by black dots. She paired it with a denim skirt and a black belt. Her skirt featured a subtle front slit and with this ensemble, Kriti gave us major retro vibes. She teamed her skirt and top with white sneakers and accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was light and the middle-parted ponytail completed her look.
Radhika Apte wore a muted number, which consisted of a dark green top and a black skirt. Her top was notched up by black dots too and the skirt featured a side slit. She paired her ensemble with beige-hued flats, which went well with her attire. Radhika carried a purse with her and accessorised her look with a classy watch. The makeup was enhanced by a muted-toned lip shade and the side-swept vintage hairdo rounded out her avatar.
So, whose look and attire did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.