- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
'Luka Chuppi' stars Kriti Sanon and Kartik Aaryan were the special guests at the DesignOne event, which also had Manish Malhotra in attendance. They talked about myriad facets concerning the fashion industry at the event and Kriti looked simply stunning in a Manish Malhotra number. The actress wore a humble attire and gave us elegant fashion goals.
She wore a pure violet sari for the event, which was elaborated by a metallic border in the same hue. The 'Bareilly Ki Barfi' actress teamed her classy sari with a pearl embellished corset blouse, which was intricately done and totally notched up her look. With this ensemble, Kriti taught us how to balance plain with shimmery accents.
The fashion diva accessorised her look minimally and just wore a diamond ring and complementing earrings to spruce up her avatar. Her jewellery came from Diosa by Darshan Dave and Satyani Fine Jewels. The makeup was refreshing and natural. Her makeup was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and violet nail shade. The impeccable side-swept treses elevated her style quotient. We thought Kriti looked like a dream. What do you think about her outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.