- 4 min ago After Zoe Saldana at Cannes 2011, Aishwarya Also Gives Us A Candy Cane Dress Moment At Cannes
- 53 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 1 hr ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 12 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Technology Google's ban on Huawei will also affect sales in Europe and India, says experts
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Movies Raghava Lawrence UPSET With Akshay Kumar After His Bitter Fallout With Laxmmi Bomb Makers?
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
'Luka Chuppi' stars Kriti Sanon and Kartik Aaryan were the special guests at the DesignOne event, which also had Manish Malhotra in attendance. They talked about myriad facets concerning the fashion industry at the event and Kriti looked simply stunning in a Manish Malhotra number. The actress wore a humble attire and gave us elegant fashion goals.
She wore a pure violet sari for the event, which was elaborated by a metallic border in the same hue. The 'Bareilly Ki Barfi' actress teamed her classy sari with a pearl embellished corset blouse, which was intricately done and totally notched up her look. With this ensemble, Kriti taught us how to balance plain with shimmery accents.
The fashion diva accessorised her look minimally and just wore a diamond ring and complementing earrings to spruce up her avatar. Her jewellery came from Diosa by Darshan Dave and Satyani Fine Jewels. The makeup was refreshing and natural. Her makeup was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and violet nail shade. The impeccable side-swept treses elevated her style quotient. We thought Kriti looked like a dream. What do you think about her outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.