TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Kriti Sanon's dress game is only getting stronger. She has been promoting her film, 'Luka Chuppi' and recently the actress graced the sets of Super Dancer 3 with Kartik Aaryan. Shilpa Shetty Kundra was one of the judges at the show and the trio looked super awesome. However, let's just talk about Kriti's dress here, which clearly wowed us.
So, Kriti sported a wispy dress, which was designed by Gauri & Nainika. Her dress was structured with an off-shouldered corset bodice, which came with flowy sheer sleeves. Kriti's attire was splashed in a light silver hue and enhanced by subtle orange-hued prints. It was a glittering number, which the actress paired with beige-hued pencil heels.
Her floral danglers went well with her dress and were designed by Deepa Gurnani. She also wore chic rings to spruce up her avatar. The makeup was dewy-toned with accentuated cheekbones, heavy kohl, and a pink lip shade. The side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar. So, how did you find Kriti Sanon's look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.