- 39 min ago Your Classic Denim-On-Denim Edit Ft. Sanam Saeed And Mahira Khan
- 1 hr ago Karishma Tanna Makes Us Feel Fresh And Lively With Her ‘Feel’ Printed Top; Pictures And It’s Price Inside!
- 2 hrs ago Anushka Sharma And Kalki Koechlin Give Us Cool Outfit Goals And Convince Us To Use Black And White Filter More
- 4 hrs ago Gigi Hadid Teases Fans With Her Summer-Perfect Tangerine-Yellow Eye Makeup; Copy It Now!
- Movies Kartik Aaryan To Take Time Away From Industry, Celebrity Astrologer Adds Power Lies In Actor's Hands
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand: Persistent drizzle washes out toss, first session at Ageas Bowl on Day 1
- News Baba Ka Dhaba owner attempts suicide, hospitalised
- Technology Sony India Announces Special Price Offers On Audio Products For World Music Day
- Finance Nifty PSU Bank Extends Losses; Canara Bank Falls Over 6.5%
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Know History, Significance And All About This Special Day
We have seen Aamna Sharif flaunting her diva side as Komolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 in stunning designer outfits. Well, this diva-like aura of hers is not just on-screen but off-screen too. The actress has been mesmerising us with her royal looks in both ethnic and western outfits on her Instagram feed and giving us major goals for different events. But what she posted recently is really worth-investing in. Lately, Aamna shared a couple of pictures, where she was seen sporting an extremely beautiful silver-hued crop top and skirt. Her ensemble is ideal for those who looking for a unique outfit for their engagement day. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Aamna Sharif was decked up in a lovely silver crop top and skirt, which was designed by Disha Patil. Her high-waist long flared skirt was accentuated by different intricate designs. She teamed her skirt with a sleeveless matching completely-embroidered crop top that featured ruffle-detailing on the sleeves. The Ek Villain actress ditched earrings and instead upped her look with a pretty silver-toned dainty necklace. It was a two-layered neckpiece that featured a red-stone.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Aamna slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, soft pink blush, and light pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva left her mid-parted sleek highlighted tresses loose and looked fabulous.
We absolutely loved this pretty silver dress of Aamna Sharif. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Aamna Sharif