- 8 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 9 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 10 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 1 day ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- News Assam set to move Supreme Court to resolve Mizoram border row
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Sensational' Sindhu beats He Bing Jiao to clinch bronze; grabs her second Olympic medal
- Movies Karan Johar On Bigg Boss OTT: Six Weeks Inside The House? I Can’t Stay Without My Phone For Even An Hour
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Whenever we need fashion inspiration, we take a peek into many celebrities' gorgeous collections and then pick the one ideal outfit for ourselves, which we find would look superb on us. But there have been times when you fell in love with two pretty outfits and get confused on which one to pick and which one to ditch. The same thing recently happened with us. Lately, TV stars Aamna Sharif and Surbhi Chandna took to their Instagram feed to share their pictures in their pretty floral dresses. The dress of both the actresses looked perfect for upcoming party and now we are confused on which one to pick. So, why not you take a look at their outfits and help us in selecting the right dress. Take a look.
Aamna Sharif In A Floral Dress
Aamna Sharif sported a half-sleeved square neckline white mini dress and looked gorgeous. Her dress was accentuated by multi-hued floral patterns and puffed shoulder. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress ditched all kinds of jewellery and upped her look with red nail paint. Slight contouring marked by round brows, highlighted cheekbones, and light pink lip shade spruced up her look. Aamna made a puff at the front and let loose her remaining highlighted wavy tresses loose.
Surbhi Chandna In A Floral Dress
Surbhi Chandna was dressed in a sleeveless V-shaped plunging-neckline black flared dress that looked lovely. Her dress was accentuated by blossoming red floral and green leaves patterns. The Sanjivani actress accessorised her look with a silver-toned ring, black wrist band, gold-toned bracelet, and a wrist watch. She let loose her mid-parted highlighted tresses loose and wrapped up her look with sharp contouring marked by pointed brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, highlighted pink cheekbones, and dark pink lip shade.
So, whose dress did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.