- 3 hrs ago What Are Delusions Of Grandeur (A False Belief Of Superiority)? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 4 hrs ago On Kajol’s Birthday, Her 5 Stunning Saree Looks For Some Saree Inspiration
- 5 hrs ago Your Traditional Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Mouni Roy
- 23 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Make It An Accessories Day With Discounted Bags And Sunglasses
- Technology Curiosity Rover Completes Nine Years On Mars: Everything It Has Unearthed Till Now
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Lauds Meghan Markle's 40X40 Initiative With A Sweet Birthday Note
- Finance Sebi's Payout To Sahara Investors Near Rs 129 Cr; Balance In Repayment Accounts Reaches Rs 23 Lakh Cr
- Education Tamil Nadu Approves 7.5% Reservation In Engineering Colleges For Government School Students
- News Opposition will keep fighting to raise people's issues including Pegasus matter: Mallikarjuna Kharge
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
- Automobiles No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Golf: Aditi in contention for podium finish after blemish-free second round
Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani starrer horror-comedy film Laxmii was released yesterday on Disney+ Hotstar. Though the film received mixed reviews, but we can safely say that the actress left no stone unturned in impressing the audience with her stunning looks during promotions. Before the release of the film, it's premiere was held, where Kiara mesmerised us with her stylish saree look. She sported a polka dot saree and teamed it up with bohemian blouse. Not just her saree and blouse looked pretty but the way she styled and draped the pallu, gave us major fashion inspiration. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it.
So, Kiara Advani was decked up in a white saree by Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor, which was accentuated by bold black polka dots. Her saree featured thin lace border, that was made from mirror and red thread work. Styled by Eka Lakhani, she draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and cinched her waist with a bohemian printed band-type belt over the pallu. The actress teamed her saree with a sleeveless plunging-neckline bohemian blouse, that featured intricate multi-hued prints. Kiara accessorised her look with a pair of heavy chunky silver earrings by Mrinalini Chandra.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline and flaunted her toned arms. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva left her mid-parted sleek highlighted long tresses loose and looked gorgeous.
We absolutely loved this saree look of Kiara Advani. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Eka Lakhani