- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 12 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 16 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- News Punjab CM writes to PM Modi, seeks free COVID vaccine for poor
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani starrer horror-comedy film Laxmii was released yesterday on Disney+ Hotstar. Though the film received mixed reviews, but we can safely say that the actress left no stone unturned in impressing the audience with her stunning looks during promotions. Before the release of the film, it's premiere was held, where Kiara mesmerised us with her stylish saree look. She sported a polka dot saree and teamed it up with bohemian blouse. Not just her saree and blouse looked pretty but the way she styled and draped the pallu, gave us major fashion inspiration. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it.
So, Kiara Advani was decked up in a white saree by Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor, which was accentuated by bold black polka dots. Her saree featured thin lace border, that was made from mirror and red thread work. Styled by Eka Lakhani, she draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and cinched her waist with a bohemian printed band-type belt over the pallu. The actress teamed her saree with a sleeveless plunging-neckline bohemian blouse, that featured intricate multi-hued prints. Kiara accessorised her look with a pair of heavy chunky silver earrings by Mrinalini Chandra.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline and flaunted her toned arms. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva left her mid-parted sleek highlighted long tresses loose and looked gorgeous.
We absolutely loved this saree look of Kiara Advani. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Eka Lakhani