- 37 min ago Daily Horoscope, 07 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan's Natural Skincare Ingredient Is A God Given! 2 Ways You Can Use It!
- 11 hrs ago Experimental Breath Test To Detect Lung Cancer: Read About The Latest Scientific Development
- 12 hrs ago 3 Best Nutritional Supplements For Treating Hair Loss
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Goncalo Ramos nets a hattrick as Portugal win 6-1 to book quarterfinal berth
- News Delhi MCD Election Results 2022 LIVE: Will AAP end BJP's 15-year rule? Counting at 8 am
- Finance ICICI Securities Recommends Buy This Multibagger Midcap Engineering Stock, Sees Robust Gains
- Travel Unbelievable Things You Never Knew About Matterhorn Mountain
- Movies Pawan Kalyan’s Next: Fans Demand Makers To Rope In Anirudh Ravichander To Compose Music
- Education UPSC Mains 2022 Results Declared, 2079 Candidates qualified for Interview
- Automobiles Top 3 Crowd-Pullers At The India Bike Week 2022 – 822cc Himalayan & More
- Technology Realme UI 4.0 To Debut On December 8 In India: List Of Eligible Devices
Attending a wedding soon but want a lehenga that is about pastels and florals? Well, we have got two brand new lehenga goals for you. Kiara Advani and Raashii Khanna sported lehengas recently and inspired us to upgrade our wedding wardrobe. While Kiara opted for an aqua lehenga, Raashii went for an ivory and blue lehenga. So, let's decode the lehengas of the two actresses, which had our attention.
Picture Source: Instagram
Kiara Advani's Aqua Lehenga
Styled by Lakshmi Lehr, Kiara Advani looked gorgeous in her Lovestruck Lehenga that came from Anita Dongre's eponymous brand. Crafted from organza silk, her lehenga was accentuated by pink-toned embroidered floral accents and mirror-work. It was a stunning contemporary lehenga that she paired with a complementing dupatta. She accessorised her look with heavy gold bangles, intricate gemstone ring, and elaborate earrings. The makeup was highlighted by light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses were highlighted and that completed her look.
Photographer Courtesy: Kiransaphotography
Raashii Khanna's Ivory And Blue Lehenga
If you want something subtle and minimal, Raashii Khanna's lehenga is ideal for you. Styled by Allia Al Rufai, Raashii wore The Last Leaf Lehenga from the House of Hiya. The sleeveless blouse of her lehenga was crafted out of cotton satin, the skirt had the raw-silk base, and the dupatta was made out from silk organza. Her lehenga was enhanced by striking blue leaf patterns and gentle mukaish work. She upped her look with statement silver jewellery that included a choker, cuff and bracelet, and jhumkis. Her jewellery came from Neeta Boochra - Silver Centrre. The makeup was marked by pink tones and a tiny bindi. The heavy bun hairdo adorned with mogra, rounded out her look.
So, whose lehenga did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
- skin careKiara Advani Swears By Fresh Cream For Skincare: 2 Ways To Use It For Skin And Hair
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Kiara Advani, Your Style Guide For Flaunting Animal Print Like B-Town Gals
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Fusion Dressing Style Guide For Indo-Western Blend
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Easy Ways To Style Wide-Leg Pants Like B-Town Babes
- hair careDeepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt: Hair Bun Variations Of These 6 Divas You Must Try
- skin careKiara Advani's Beauty Tips: 5 Things You Must Know
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani Sizzles In Pink High-Slit Dress As Bridesmaid At Sister’s Wedding!
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2021: Rhea, Sara, Alia, Kiara At Their Fashionable Best For This Christmas
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta, Taapsee Pannu, Kiara Advani, And Sanya Malhotra Will Teach You How To Up Your Saree Game
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Kajol, The Best Dressed Actresses From The Last Week
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani, Malaika Arora, Radhika Madan Inspire Us With Their Party And Gym-Worthy Separates