- 14 min ago December Festivals 2021: Not Just Christmas, Here Is A List Of Auspicious Days In This Month
- 12 hrs ago 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- 13 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Sale 2021: From Smart TV to AC, Get Upto 50% Off On Cool Home Appliances
- 16 hrs ago Chhorii Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Indigo-Blue And Ivory Outfits
- Movies Akhanda Twitter Review: 10 Tweets You Should Read Before Watching The Nandamuri Balakrishna Starrer!
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Automobiles Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Attending a wedding soon but want a lehenga that is about pastels and florals? Well, we have got two brand new lehenga goals for you. Kiara Advani and Raashii Khanna sported lehengas recently and inspired us to upgrade our wedding wardrobe. While Kiara opted for an aqua lehenga, Raashii went for an ivory and blue lehenga. So, let's decode the lehengas of the two actresses, which had our attention.
Picture Source: Instagram
Kiara Advani's Aqua Lehenga
Styled by Lakshmi Lehr, Kiara Advani looked gorgeous in her Lovestruck Lehenga that came from Anita Dongre's eponymous brand. Crafted from organza silk, her lehenga was accentuated by pink-toned embroidered floral accents and mirror-work. It was a stunning contemporary lehenga that she paired with a complementing dupatta. She accessorised her look with heavy gold bangles, intricate gemstone ring, and elaborate earrings. The makeup was highlighted by light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses were highlighted and that completed her look.
Photographer Courtesy: Kiransaphotography
Raashii Khanna's Ivory And Blue Lehenga
If you want something subtle and minimal, Raashii Khanna's lehenga is ideal for you. Styled by Allia Al Rufai, Raashii wore The Last Leaf Lehenga from the House of Hiya. The sleeveless blouse of her lehenga was crafted out of cotton satin, the skirt had the raw-silk base, and the dupatta was made out from silk organza. Her lehenga was enhanced by striking blue leaf patterns and gentle mukaish work. She upped her look with statement silver jewellery that included a choker, cuff and bracelet, and jhumkis. Her jewellery came from Neeta Boochra - Silver Centrre. The makeup was marked by pink tones and a tiny bindi. The heavy bun hairdo adorned with mogra, rounded out her look.
So, whose lehenga did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.