- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- News Asaduddin Owaisi moves Supreme Court against citizenship bill
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Khushi Kapoor's latest look was glamorous with a tinge of theatrical touch. The younger sibling of Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi donned this bold number by Falguni and Shane Peacock and looked absolutely stunning. This was one of her fiercest avatars and Khushi pulled it off with so much ease and aplomb.
It was a very Parisian outfit accentuated by contemporary sensibilities. Her attire featured bold slits and was a cross between structured and asymmetry. Khushi's ensemble was about an incredible twist given to cocktail wears. Her attire was definitely not made for conservative ladies, but for women, who are unapologetic about their sexiness and are a bit towards the nonchalant side.
Highlighted by intricate embellishments in silver, Khushi's gown featured nuanced designing details. The sleeves were marked by sharp cuts and the bodice of her outfit was largely unstructured. Her attire was also spruced up by sheer detail, which cascaded like a chandelier and the deep side slit added to her ensemble. She teamed her gown with shiny silver-hued sandals.
She wore minimal jewellery to notch up her look and her makeup was definitely dewy with heavy kohl. Her sleek long tresses completed her look. Khushi looked absolutely amazing and this was one of her best looks that we have seen so far. So, how did you find her look?