- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: New Zealand expect South Africa to go for broke in WC clash, says Boult
- Technology Play Google Pay Tez Shots Cricket Game – How To Win Scratch Cards Up To Rs. 3,300
- News Jaishankar to get Manoj Sinha's Tughlak Road residence
- Movies Madame Tussauds Unveils Priyanka Chopra Figure In UK
- Automobiles Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill — Enough Of The Hooliganism
- Finance Facebook Announces Digital Currency Libra
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Janhvi Kapoor's sister, Khushi Kapoor also graced the pre-wedding event of Akash Ambani. She looked ethereal in her ensemble, which was a cross between traditional and contemporary. Her outfit was designed by Manish Malhotra and Khushi looked insanely beautiful. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Khushi wore an ivory-hued number, which was glamorous and was a break from the lehenga. She wore a gorgeous gown that was inspired by sari. Her attire featured a corset bodice and the skirt was highlighted by a thigh-high slit. It was a beautifully embellished number that featured a sari-like drape and a flowy hem. Khushi teamed and notched up her attire with a meticulously embroidered full-sleeved jacket, which totally went with her ensemble.
She wore shiny golden sandals, which colour-blocked her ivory attire. She spruced up her look with elaborate earrings, which came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The cheekbones were enhanced by pink touches and the pink lip shade and dramatic kohl added to her look. The sleek tresses rounded out her glam avatar. So, what do you think about Khushi Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.